Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta
US$ 198
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 242/night.

US$ 191
US$ 186
US$ 141
US$ 121
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 180/night.

US$ 143
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
US$ 113
US$ 108
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 148/night.

US$ 103
US$ 98
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 135/night.

US$ 214
US$ 209
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 231/night.

US$ 121
US$ 116
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 143/night.

Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead(Atlanta)
US$ 168
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Atlanta Marriott Marquis(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$ 166
US$ 161
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 244/night.

1,009 results
All reviewsmansion on peachtreeenglish gardenhouse cardel friscosterrace suitedouble sinkssoaking tubroom servicecar serviceturn down servicefive star hotelsteam roomthe ritzpleasure of stayingbeautiful hotellenox squarefour seasons
Reviewed 26 April 2012

1st Rate all the way -- we stayed in a double balcony suite, # 614, which has an ideal floor plan complete with every imaginable amenity. We opted for room service, which was served with all the "bells and whistles." We were so satisfied with our stay that we never even checked out the lobby or other hotel facilities. The hotel is very impressive and the staff is over the top. It is not a cheap venture but although eye-watering expensive, it is a bargain for what you get. Great place to make memories...

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank JuanitaMobile
Reviewed 25 April 2012

Stayed over Christmas week and although I paid full rate it was incredible. The main reason I went was all the reviews and just now I see that they just received the Travelers' Choice Award 2012 from Trip Advisor. They do deserve it as I give 5 Stars. Staff was great and the facilities tremendous. I used the indoor pool everyday and had two massages while I was there. The entire hotel is impeccable. Like I mentioned earlier I paid a full rate but felt it was well worth it. I imagine if you can get a discounted rate in off season the value would be 10 star.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank PDLon72
ManagerRosewood, Managing Director at Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2012

You are truly appreciated for this fabulous review. It is comments like this that give our team the desire and incentive to make every guest's visit extra special. Thank you for sharing your opinion with TripAdvisor and please return again soon and often.

Reviewed 25 April 2012

We stayed at the Mansion the night of our wedding and had a wonderful time. The hotel staff was exceptionally friendly and went out of their way to make sure our stay was special. I would highly recommend the Mansion to anyone looking to be pampered in a central Buckhead location.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Congratulations on your marriage and thank you for allowing us to be a part of such a memorable experience. We especially love to be a part of special occasions and making them super exciting. Hopefully we will be welcoming you back again soon and often. Thank you and again, congratulations and best wishes for a lifetime of happiness.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

My husband took us here for our anniversary. What a wonderful surprise. Everything from the front desk staff, to the beds to the bathrooms was wonderful. I would def stay here again. If your looking for luxury and comfort, this is your place.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2012

This hotel was perfect. As soon as I arrived, I was upgraded to a suite with a balcony which was extremely nice. The room is very comfortable; it felt like home. The service exceeded my high expectations. The car service was invaluable and usually always available. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Atlanta.

Room Tip: Room with Balcony
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
ManagerRosewood, Managing Director at Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2012

Thanks for the great review and I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay so much. Come back again soon!