I recently went on a short getaway with a friend to Vermont, and we spent two nights at the Woodstocker Inn. Everything we read online was true. Dora, David, & Daisy Doo are very welcoming hosts, and the Inn is filled with bright colors and is very cheerful. Our room was spacious, and the walls were solid, so we couldn’t hear the guests next door. Better yet were the beds. I have a bad back, but I slept well and felt great the next morning. I should also mention the shower—indulgent with two shower heads. However, the “green” in me would only permit me to turn one on. Speaking of green, this Inn does its best to be eco-minded, which is another plus.
I would absolutely love to go back to the Woodstocker Inn with my husband in the future. I had vowed never to go to a B&B after a bad experience many years ago, but if there are other places like the Woodstocker Inn out there, I’ll gladly pack my bags!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original village 'green eco' Inn - 15 AWARDS more than all the other Woodstock B & B/inns combined! Including - Telegraph UK - Worlds Best British owned inn. Innkeepers of the Year, Top 12 in World, Top 10 in USA all on Bed & Breakfast com, D3 - European owners provide adult indulgence, eclectic mix of relaxation, cakes & chocolate using organic sources. We operate a 'warts & all' policy. Motto 'only as good as our guests say we are!' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Woodstocker Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodstocker Hotel Woodstock
- Woodstocker Inn Woodstock, Vermont