Stayed at this very nice small hotel over the Holidays when skiing at Killington. We wanted to avoid the hectic mountainside nightlife -- and the Kedron Inn fit the bill perfectly. Very nice rooms seemed to be newly renovated, and a excellent and atmospheric Tavern which I previously reviewed were highlights. More of a small hotel than an "Inn". The people were very nice and the breakfasts each morning were excellent. We will use the Kedron as our base in Woodstock from now on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1822, the KVI has been completely renovated and restored. Offering rooms and suites, fine dining and an award winning wine program. All rooms include free breakfast, parking and wifi. Located just 4 miles south of Woodstock Village, adjacent to Green Mountain Horse Show grounds and near Killington, Okemo and Suicide Six Ski areas. Many seasonal activities nearby, swimming and skating on-site. Packages available. Pet Friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Kedron Valley Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kedron Valley Hotel Woodstock
- Kedron Valley Inn Woodstock, Vermont