Kedron Valley Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
506 On The River Inn(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$ 153
Braeside Lodging(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$ 119
The Shire Woodstock(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$ 142
Sleep Woodstock Motel(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$ 97
Hotels.com
Quality Inn at Quechee Gorge(Quechee)(Great Value!)
US$ 78
Priceline
Super 8 White River Junction(White River Junction)
US$ 69
White River Inn and Suites(White River Junction)(Great Value!)
US$ 131
US$ 133
US$ 159
US$ 131
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsmain buildinglog lodgeswimming pondno cell phone servicegeneral store next doorsouth woodstockwood burning fireplacewine selectionbreakfast chefbreakfast was includedmy husband and ifront porchpork chopblueberry muffinsnew englandminute driveflat screen tv
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 March 2012

We had a truly peaceful three day weekend at the Kedron Valley Inn. Our room was perfect and included comfortable large bed, jacuzzi, fireplace and nice views. The staff was a delight and attended to every single question and interest. The manager Wendy is great, lively and informative, helping with all our questions about various attractions and dining possibilities. Dinner in the pub itself was delicious, with a natural Vermont fireplace setting. Our server and careful bartender gave us exactly what we wanted, and the surprisingly good wine list availed us of the perfect accompaniment to our meals. We'll be recommending this inn highly to our friends who prefer a real Inn to those other Woodstock lodgings, and we will return again and again in the cold and in warmer weather too.

Room Tip: Be specific in your requirements and staff will guide you very well.
1  Thank CompJB
Reviewed 8 March 2012

This bed & breakfast has no cell phone service (only wifi), so it forces you to just relax. The accomodations are great and the daily breakfast (included in the room rate) is outstanding! The inn also has pet friendly room accomodations. Just a short drive to Woodstock, VT, which is a great NE town.

We plan to make this a bi-annual trip!

Room Tip: They have adirondack style rooms with the exposed logs and fireplace in the back....very quiet and a great place to unwind!
1  Thank JackiePeteNJ
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Booked the room over the phone, it was suggested by the Woodstock Inn that had no rooms available ( we had a gift certificate there). After I booked at Kedron I checked more thoroughly on the internet and discovered a special that included dinner for the price of the room. When I arrived I asked the young woman at the desk if we could take advantage of the special. She politely started to respond and out of the woodwork came the Inn manager who was so rude and abrupt in her response of "No" and quickly left. I was shocked at such curtness! Trust me I understand the trials of Innkeepers as I live in Vt and have friends who own Inns. But she was so rude I was stunned. The next day she was friendly and I only regret that I did not say something but she put a definite damper on what would have been a lovely getaway. So for that I will not return or recommend to my friends.
However the breakfast cook was a complete delight!

Room Tip: The rooms with fireplaces were spacious and lovely
7  Thank SusieVermont
Reviewed 27 February 2012

I'm almost reluctant to post this, because I don't want there to ever be an issue when the Kedron Valley Inn becomes so popular that it would be next to impossible to book a room here - the "secret" may just get out now! But the proprietors of this place deserve the accolades, so I'm happy to report that my husband and I had a wonderful Presidents' Day weekend here (our first stay, sight unseen, other than via the internet) - way beyond our expectations. The staff were as friendly, accommodating, and helpful as could be. The buffet breakfasts, hot and delicious, with many homemade treats. Coffee and tea were always available in the main house. Our room was wonderful, in the separate Tavern House - two floors - the upper floor was the main sleeping/sitting area, with a fireplace that we used both nights of our stay. The king bed was very comfortable, with super-soft bedding and pillows. The clean, well-appointed bathroom was on the lower floor, as well as a twin bed which we didn't need this time, but will certainly be great for future trips with our adult son or a guest. A well-stocked, classic Vermont general store is right next door, and it's a short ride (ten minutes) to the charming town of Woodstock. I looked at some other inns nearby (went into them) for comparison's sake and had absolutely no regrets about deciding upon the Kedron Valley. We will definitely be back. Thank you to all of the staff for a marvelous weekend!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amy46325
Reviewed 13 February 2012

Returned to Woodstock and Kedron Inn this winter. Impressed with progress the new owners have made fixing up the rooms -- our room had a completely new bathroom, new carpet, flat screen TV, new paint job. Kedron is just outside of Woodstock, town is about a 10 minute drive or so. We also ate in the Kedron's fine Tavern style restaurant, enjoyed a good meal. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple