Booked the room over the phone, it was suggested by the Woodstock Inn that had no rooms available ( we had a gift certificate there). After I booked at Kedron I checked more thoroughly on the internet and discovered a special that included dinner for the price of the room. When I arrived I asked the young woman at the desk if we could take advantage of the special. She politely started to respond and out of the woodwork came the Inn manager who was so rude and abrupt in her response of "No" and quickly left. I was shocked at such curtness! Trust me I understand the trials of Innkeepers as I live in Vt and have friends who own Inns. But she was so rude I was stunned. The next day she was friendly and I only regret that I did not say something but she put a definite damper on what would have been a lovely getaway. So for that I will not return or recommend to my friends.
However the breakfast cook was a complete delight!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1822, the KVI has been completely renovated and restored. Offering rooms and suites, fine dining and an award winning wine program. All rooms include free breakfast, parking and wifi. Located just 4 miles south of Woodstock Village, adjacent to Green Mountain Horse Show grounds and near Killington, Okemo and Suicide Six Ski areas. Many seasonal activities nearby, swimming and skating on-site. Packages available. Pet Friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Kedron Valley Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kedron Valley Hotel Woodstock
- Kedron Valley Inn Woodstock, Vermont