Returned to Woodstock and Kedron Inn this winter. Impressed with progress the new owners have made fixing up the rooms -- our room had a completely new bathroom, new carpet, flat screen TV, new paint job. Kedron is just outside of Woodstock, town is about a 10 minute drive or so. We also ate in the Kedron's fine Tavern style restaurant, enjoyed a good meal. We will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1822, the KVI has been completely renovated and restored. Offering rooms and suites, fine dining and an award winning wine program. All rooms include free breakfast, parking and wifi. Located just 4 miles south of Woodstock Village, adjacent to Green Mountain Horse Show grounds and near Killington, Okemo and Suicide Six Ski areas. Many seasonal activities nearby, swimming and skating on-site. Packages available. Pet Friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Kedron Valley Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kedron Valley Hotel Woodstock
- Kedron Valley Inn Woodstock, Vermont