My boyfriend and I came to stay at the Kedron Valley Inn for a mid-week romantic getaway. It was delightful. The building has tremendous charm, and the staff are very friendly and eager to help with suggestions for area activities. We were the only guests at the inn; none-the-less a full and delicious breakfast was served for us alone both mornings. The lovely terrace dining room was a treat in and of itself. Between that and the amazing whirlpool and fireplace in our room, we were totally spoiled. I heartily recommend this place to anyone looking for some peace and relaxation in a beautifully quaint New England town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1822, the KVI has been completely renovated and restored. Offering rooms and suites, fine dining and an award winning wine program. All rooms include free breakfast, parking and wifi. Located just 4 miles south of Woodstock Village, adjacent to Green Mountain Horse Show grounds and near Killington, Okemo and Suicide Six Ski areas. Many seasonal activities nearby, swimming and skating on-site. Packages available. Pet Friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Kedron Valley Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kedron Valley Hotel Woodstock
- Kedron Valley Inn Woodstock, Vermont