Nice Inn with pool and gym approximately 5-10 minutes drive away. The Inn itself is very nice with 2 good on-site restaurants. Additionally, the village of Woodstock is very cute with many good dinning options within very short walking distances right outside the door. Killington ski area is ~15-20 minutes drive. Each room has its own fireplace. When we stayed, the firewoods would not stay on once the fire-starters go out. My main gripe is that "resort" confers food, spa, pool and gym. Staying at Woodstock in does include all these options, however, you'll have to bring your swimsuits/work out clothes, get out in cold, drive to the fitness center and drive back afterwards. When you're on vacation, you look for convenience, quality, & cleanliness. This definitely affects the convenience factor of the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vermont's Most Beautiful Address. Woodstock Inn & Resort is a year-round destination in the village of Woodstock, Vermont that embraces the vision of Laurance and Mary Rockefeller. With a legacy that’s deeply rooted in the Woodstock community, the Inn is cherished for its preservation of New England history, heritage, and elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Woodstock Inn and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodstock Hotel Woodstock
- Woodstock Resort
- Woodstock Inn Vermont
- Woodstock Inn And Resort Vermont