“very clean and friendly”
Review of Gostilna Starman

Gostilna Starman
Ranked #4 of 24 Restaurants in Skofja Loka
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 29
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 6 April 2018

A classical fin restaurant with goos kitchen. Once in a while we also eat there when we are in Skofia Loka. Friendly personell.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

An old house with local inn is hidden between other houses in Stara Loka, few steps from Škofja Loka. It has open garden, empty in winter a par and huge hall for groups. They offer abundant, Slovenian food for a lunch or a dinner. Prices are low. Problem can be parking. It is possible to walk to this place in 10 minutes.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

I went there to have lunch. I was in a hurry. When I came they said that they are full. When I explained that I didn't have time to find another place to eat, they found a place for me. The meal was good and the staff was kind.

1  Thank lina f
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Till today dishes were really good and weiters came around asking if the meal is ok, but not any more. Raumsteak had terrible smell (i think it was old) and we couldn't even slice the duck... The worst part is that we recommended this restaurant.

Eva T, General Manager at Gostilna Starman, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Not very nice of you to say such words... If the dishes werent OK, you should told us at that moment not after on the phone, that’s why we couldn’t do anything. The plates were empty and the waitress asked specifically for steak if it’s OK and gentelmans said it was delicious. We all know that if meat is bed the whole room would smell bed and you defenetly couldn’t even put it in mouth. We are sorry for your experience but we couldn’t even try steak neither duck to say if its bed becouse plates were empty.

The day after we sold another menu with duck and they said it was delicious!!

Best regards

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend arrived there casually. We were lost into the mountains around skofja loka. It was 22 o'clock when we arrived in skofja loka and started to look for a restaurant. Everything was closed and we were really hungry. We were driving into the city without knowing where we were and then we found gostilna Starman. We weren't even hoping they would still serve us but they did. We started looking at the menu and everything seemed really good. We ordered many plates, plus many glasses of wine. Everything was fantastic. We ate and drank a lot. We were exploding. I did expect to pay at best 70 euros but I was so wrong. The check was 44,60 euros. For 5 different dishes, 6 glasses of wine, 2 coffees. I couldn't believe it. The waitress was also really kind and the place was simple but beautiful. We always ate really well around Slovenia but this gostilna was the best. I really recommend to stop here and have a wonderful dinner

1  Thank Mattia B

Thank you for your rewiew. We are glad you liked our restaurant soo much!
Hope to see you again!