All reviewsstar hotelbeach promenadelobby barfree of chargepool areanice hotelnext morningfew stepsmountainsseaaugustchurchwaitersalbaniaparasolsportbay
Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

Very nice location at the middle of the best city around the world, from the hotel you can see the city borders, three sides with green mountains and the fourth side is the great Mediterranean sea, the room is very nice and the view is perfect, really the hotel is very romantic, food is good, also the staff is very friendly.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 September 2015

To be fair, I stayed in this hotel only for one night during a tour.
The location was beautiful so I can't ignore even a short review.
The view from our window was an impressive church (at least of the out side) dining room was near the pool with the see view.
The room was nice and there was a big parking place near the hotel. but .. while we arrived with our suitcases only one elevator was working...we have a problem with the water in the shower.
food was edible... we have dinner and breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 August 2015

Hotel Princess in Bar is located on very good place, it offer parking and a lot of following activities what is good for holiday. I have arrived with my family and we were welcomed very warm. Hotel has two pools which are very suitable for kids (small kids) but also for adults what i svery useful. Spa and wellness center is good and cheap,. Hotel is at the seaside, but some times see is not so clean. Room size if very good, also hospitality and staff of hotel. Buffet for dinner and breakfast is very good and offer a variety of different meals. We had a small technical issues when we arrived like with tv but it was solved in short period of time by hotel staff.
In total hotel was quite good for us and Our holiday we were statisfied. like always there is place for improvement but it can be used for holiday, especially the sightseeing tours are very close.

Room Tip: boat cruise, old town bar visit, old monastery, etc.....
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank MirzaOZe
Reviewed 2 August 2015

Staying there for 4 nights and I am attracted by their pool pictures before arrival. The staff are generally quite nice and the room size the pleasant with a balcony of nice sea view.

However, there are something I wish the hotel could make some changes on:
1) The door sign writing "No outside food and drinks allowed inside hotel rooms"
2) The A/C jump to Auto (and even on OFF on one night) after certain time so my sleep was disturbed
3) 20 euro CASH is needed for each rental towel at the pool (This is the most ridiculous thing in this hotel!)
4) SAUNA - charged at 10euro per usage plus 30min waiting time
5) Requesting for a 2nd key card is NOT granted as claimed "No key cards available"

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Polly T
Reviewed 22 July 2015

The hotel started in the best way any hotel can for me, I found it fairly easily!

I parked easily, plenty of near by free parking too no so much as you could fit an average size hovercraft in but enough for a small car.

Checked in, with super fast service from staff with customary almost Slavic aplomb and lack of humor but friendly all the same.

The room was clean and quiet. The facilities are great with two pools, its own beach, gym, etc. I felt like quite the princess!!!

I did find the whole establishment touch tired though.

On the negative side the shower was akin to being urinated upon by a dehydrated vagrant, it was a drizzle at best. The air conditioning in the room on full provided about the same ambient temperature as within as a blast furnace. The wifi was about as good as a 90's dial up modem on a bad day. Thought the bed was very good I slept poorly.

I felt for the country it was fairly expensive for what one got. The evening buffet (happily I had not paid for) I did not take as it did not look great.

Check was spot on and breakfast was passable.

The surrounding areas is good, this hotel will not disappoint and I'd stay again but needs a little polishing in areas for me rate higher

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business