Winnedumah Hotel(Independence)
US$ 88
US$ 123
Timberline Motel(Lone Pine)(Great Value!)
US$ 118
US$ 151
US$ 155
Cancelon
Comfort Inn(Lone Pine)
US$ 174
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 199/night.

Starlight Motel(Big Pine)
US$ 155
US$ 88
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 105/night.

All reviewslone pinemotorcycle ridingback homesmall fridgeminute drivecomfortable bedslindasierramotelownerstopbishopcomfortersuggestion
Reviewed 4 March 2018

This cozy little motel was recommended as a nice cozy little motel as a stop over on our way to Reno. I was impressed with how neat and clean our room was. Very comfortable beds. There was a microwave, small fridge , coffee and flat screen tv. Our room had a shower, no tub. We rebooked for our trip back home. We will be staying there again.
emmettg

Room Tip: This is a very small motel. Only 10 rooms, I believe. Book early.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Emmett G
Reviewed 6 October 2017

This place was a suggestion by some of my motorcycle riding friends. I stayed the night here while riding my motorcycle home from San Diego to Seattle. Got a great nights sleep in a clean quiet room. The place is a little old, but seems to be well kept and run. A few places in walking distance for food and beverage.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Steve K
Reviewed 15 September 2017

My husband and I stayed overnight to resupply during our JMT hike. The room was spotless, bathroom clean and bed very comfortable. Linda, the owner, could not have been any more accommodating! I highly recommend a stay here!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank walgravepat
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

This quaint hotel has to be the cleanest ever, the check in was easy and she had us close to our friends, was perfect! Will definitely stay again❤️
Independence, Ca does not have much but fishing is GREAT close by, the Shell station has EVERYTHING you need!! Remember the hotel is thE CLEANEST!!!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank ANNIE0118
Reviewed 1 October 2016

This review is LONG overdue! Last year my wife and I drove to Lake Tahoe last year to "air out" her new car. On the way northbound, we stopped in Independence and stayed at Ray's Den. We couldn't have been happier! Our room was comfortable and clean and Linda the owner was a treat to visit with...we felt like we'd met an old friend. We liked it so much that we stopped again on the return trip to Orange County. And we will stay there again!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple