FindHotel
Etrip
eDreams
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I have searched for this place on Trip Advisor, as I am not familiar with popular restaurants in Sighetul Marmatiei.

I will shortly summarize my experience, as follows:

1. The tableware was placed directly on the dirty table without a napkin of any kind.

2. The food: pork ribs with rustic potatoes was acceptable. However, the ribs were mostly fat having just a little bit of meat.
Nonetheless, their taste was acceptable.

3. The lemonade had a strange taste, was very sour and pungent (not sweet at all).

4. The service was kind of very slow, we had to insist few times to be provides with the menu.

Conclusion: the restaurant is pretty average, however, dessert specialty "Papanasi" was perfectly cooked and had a delicious flavor! To die for!

Therefore, I definitely recommend the place for Papanași, however, the place was overall pretty average... :)

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ruxilicious
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

The service was pretty good for what I experienced. One thing I can strongly recommend is the dessert. You can't leave this place without trying the Parfait! It's made of a slice of ice cream and a lava cake. The combination between cold and hot delighted me in an excellent dessert!

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

If you plan to organize a medium sized party of 150-200 persons, Restaurant Perla is one of the best place to do it! The food is great and the place is sufficient for dance floor and other activities! Another advantage is the 12 rooms accomodation above the restaurant to accomodatw travlers!

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 August 2016

I've made a booking by phone.Was ok. At the arrival our room wasn't ready at 1pm. When I want to pay, it was a bit more "extra" than our initial agreement on phone.The apartment wasn't quite clean !! The lunch was also a little bit expensive than the same places. Over all was pretty nice, large room with a view.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Dan M
Reviewed 14 August 2015

We stayed outside, in the back yard in a gazebo. Nice atmosphere - traditional specific. The staff is very friendly and helpful, they gave us accurate info about the roads condition. The dishes were tasty(I had chicken paprikas - it has white souse). The Radautean Soup was a bit "old" or maybe the main cause was the sour in it. Air conditioned inside.

Date of stay: August 2015