“Great to see these cars.”

Malta Classic Car Collection Museum
Book In Advance
More Info
US$ 11.72*
and up
Malta Classic Car Museum Admission Ticket
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Qawra
Reviewed 27 October 2016

Took my girlfriend to see the old cars. Expected loads of grief but even she enjoyed the visit. They have some very rare examples to view including a 4 wheeled BMW bubble car and a Jaguar estate car??

All reviews
"for sale"
in 30 reviews
"worth a visit"
in 78 reviews
"well worth the entrance fee"
in 15 reviews
in 13 reviews
"memorabilia"
in 109 reviews

Reviewed 25 October 2016

Situated just past the Bugibba Bus Station this museum is much larger than it appears from the outside. Inside it is full of classic cars, bikes, scooters and engines as well as a sample of radios through the ages, manual typewriters and clothing from the 40's, 50's, and 60's. For those of us with a little grey at the temples at was a trip down memory lane. Lifts mean it is ok for those with mobility problems or on wheels.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

This was our honeymoon but we had friends joining us and it was one of the parties birthday so we asked him what he would like to do and he found this motor museam in Qawra. So we decided to go. At only 8 euros 50 we did not think this was going to be very good but how wrong could we be. The building is packed with all maner of cars and motorbikes as well as small car models and lots of items donated by various people from all over the world. If you like cars then this is a must see. I foud it veru intersting and make sure you watch the videos as they are very interseting and informative.
If I return to Malta I will definatly return.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

There seems to be so many things on Malta that hide themselves under the radar and this is one of them. We only found out about it by accident and its not that easy to seek out but its WELL worth it.
It looks small from the outside but, boy are you in for a surprise when you go down the stairs! (There is a lift for people with mobility problems).
If, like me, you are of a certain vintage, you are BOUND to spot something from your youth. I saw the car I passed my test in (Yes, I did pass it AFTER the wheel was invented!) my first car, my best mates first motorbike and loads of other stuff thats even OLDER!
The exhibits are beautifully displayed and there is loads of information about each individual exhibit.
There is even an open work area where they are restoring future exhibits. Plus fashions from the motor age.
Even if you are not particularly interested in cars, you will love this place!
HIGHLY recommended.