Malta Classic Car Collection Museum

from US$ 34.90
from US$ 63.90
from US$ 23.20
1,529 results
All reviews juke boxes old cars car enthusiast model cars trip down memory lane love cars petrol head nice cars great car couple of hours small cinema worth a visit for sale well worth the entrance fee great place to visit few hours slot machines
Reviewed 20 October 2016

There seems to be so many things on Malta that hide themselves under the radar and this is one of them. We only found out about it by accident and its not that easy to seek out but its WELL worth it.
It looks small from the outside but, boy are you in for a surprise when you go down the stairs! (There is a lift for people with mobility problems).
If, like me, you are of a certain vintage, you are BOUND to spot something from your youth. I saw the car I passed my test in (Yes, I did pass it AFTER the wheel was invented!) my first car, my best mates first motorbike and loads of other stuff thats even OLDER!
The exhibits are beautifully displayed and there is loads of information about each individual exhibit.
There is even an open work area where they are restoring future exhibits. Plus fashions from the motor age.
Even if you are not particularly interested in cars, you will love this place!
HIGHLY recommended.

1  Thank Mike B
Reviewed 20 October 2016

Good points of this museum are:
Fantastic array of vehicles and models
visual representation of the specific era was well thought out with well dressed mannequins (Blues Brothers, Elvis, Marylyn Monroe etc.).
Well laid out positioning of vehicles, which emphasis the key features of the vehicles.

Bad point of this museum are:
Location is off a small side street and not that easy to find
Could be better with their advertising

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Great collection of cars and other items. Well thought out displays and a couple of cinema reels going!
Need at least 1 1/2 hours

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I wasn't too excited to visit a car museum to be honest, I went to please my other half. Once I was in though, wow, classy museum with not just obviously cars but lots of memorabilia from the ancient times of the 60's and 70's. I saw the same pram that I was wheeled about in, my dad's first car, a MG sports car that an old boyfriend used to pick me up in.... I didn't want to leave. There are also old juke boxes and record players and all presented beautifully in a very clean, modern museum. Ladies will enjoy it too!

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

The museum is in a side street and quite a small collection of cars. Some classic cars you may not have seen for a while. Maybe my expectations were too great. However it was very close to the hotel we were staying at so visited it one evening while out for a stroll. Would have been even more disappointed if I'd travelled a long distance to visit it! Worth a visit if you get the malta pass which gives you free access to the museum.

markgalea, Owner at Malta Classic Car Collection Museum, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Hi there,

Just a little reply to your review, the Museum is set on Qawra's longest main street called "Tourists Street".

The Museum is set on just over 3000Sqm displaying over 100 exhibits, 1000's of memorabilia items, 2 cinemas, a live workshop, cafeteria and so on.

Best Regards