All reviews car wash second building front desk midlothian turnpike breakfast room make your own waffles an older hotel great place to stay complimentary breakfast richmond area stay there again comfortable rooms room was large yogurt first floor nice stay staff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed 27 August 2018

I used to love this place until they opened a club inside called Hidden Place. They take all the parking upfront, there's a lot of noice coming out of that room and not to mentioned people from club hanging outside the club making it unsafe for the people staying at the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank eloidamills
Ms_Jasani, Manager at Best Western Plus Governor's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Thank you for leaving your review on Trip Advisor for our Hotel, Best Western Plus Governor's Inn, Richmond, Va. Your Satisfaction is very important to us and I am sorry that we fell short of your expectations. I am so sorry to hear that you were bothered by noise from other guests during your stay. That is not the impression that we want our guests to ever have about our hotel. We have more than enough parking and our guests safety is our number one priority. We will follow up on your concerns. Thank you for being a loyal guest. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced during your stay. We do thank you for leaving your review for our hotel.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

I was here overnight for an all day meeting. The King-size bed is comfortable and I got a good night's sleep. The bathroom, though small, did the job and has a good shower (water pressure). The breakfast is good, especially since I like Maxwell coffee. A very quiet property and the staff are very pleasant & helpful. The property is nicely maintained.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank A6450CTrogerh
Ms_Jasani, General Manager at Best Western Plus Governor's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Thank you so much for leaving your review on Trip Advisor for our hotel, Best Western Plus Governor's Inn, Richmond, Va. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. My team works really hard to provide 100% Superior Customer Care to all of our guests.
I am sorry to hear about your disappointment in our hotel's bathroom size. By telling us what you did not like about our hotel, it gives us an opportunity to fix the issue. I will definitely look into and address your concerns. We look forward to your return visit with us. Again, thank you for leaving your review for our hotel.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed a little over a week ago and never had the chance to right a review... I stayed here in the second building that they have (Which I thought it was cool that they had more than one building) on the first floor for 2 nights and the room was very clean and spacious, the bed was very comfortable! The housekeeper, his name was David and he was very nice and made sure we had a clean room every time we came back. We even came back to beautifully fold towels, once he folded 2 Swans and thought that was amazing. He gave us everything we needed without having to ask for it, and it made my stay that much better! The breakfast was great! Overall great stay!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kelly J
Ms_Jasani, General Manager at Best Western Plus Governor's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review on Trip Advisor for our hotel, Best Western Plus Governor's Inn, Richmond, Va. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Above all else, that you were provided Superior Customer Care by David . David is an asset to our team and we are fortunate to have him. I will pass on your wonderful comments to him as I know he'll appreciate them. We hope to see you again in the future. Again, thank you so much for leaving your review.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

For the money this is a great place to stay. Everything one needs is in room. Breakfast was excellent. Room well appointed. Had trouble with internet access, but I'm certain the problem was with my computer's software.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review for our hotel, Best Western Plus Governor's Inn, Richmond, Va. I am so happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We pride ourselves in providing 100% Superior Customer Care. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

Restaurants, shopping, interstate; all within easy drive.Quiet location. No road noise. Have stayed here before and serivce was excellent both times.I 'm not going to type 200 characters. STuppid reguirement.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ms_Jasani, General Manager at Best Western Plus Governor's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Thank you so much for leaving your review for our hotel, Best Western Plus Governor's Inn, Richmond, Va. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that you will recommend us to all of your family and friends. We look forward to your return visit with us. Again, thank you for leaving your review for our hotel.