“Sushi King Midlothian Tnpke”
Review of Sushi King

Sushi King
Ranked #236 of 1,807 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 28 September 2017

I went to the one on Midlothian Tnpke this past weekend for my sisters birthday and it was wonderful. I was the only one in the family who had not eaten Sushi before. The service was excellent they even put up my sister’s backdrop she brought with her. The service was excellent and they gave special attention to our table and yes the Sushi rolls were excellent. I was very pleased and will go back again. The price was excellent also.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

I'd go back again. Went there for lunch with some people from work and ate way too much. Lol. Service was a little slow, but it was the lunch hour so that should be expected.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We visited Sushi King this past Sunday as first time visitors. We were seated promptly, and commenced our orders. Delish! Good service! Enjoy. $17 per person.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Went in on a Monday evening and dined alone. There are a few good, fresh "salads" on the bar which I grabbed some and considered them to be starters until my order of crab wontons arrived. Ordered two Sushi rolls, both were great. In the middle of my last one, I asked for the fried banana one as a "dessert." When it was brought out I was immediately full to the max after two bites. I had to go find my server for the check and a box. Apparently, servers have to get manager approval to give their customer a box? It would be questionable had I ordered more than two rolls and didn't eat them and wanted to take them home... but it's just like half of one. Whatever. Overall, I would go back.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

The food was good, not the best, but satisfactory for an asian buffet. You get to order from a menu, and you can order however much you want, for one "buffet" price, which is nice.

However, a lot of the staff don't speak english, so there is a big communication barrier. Our server accidentally ordered us too many of one item, and we refused to take it (because there's a rule that we HAVE to eat everything we ordered before we can order more). But, she was so convinced that we ordered THREE Plates of it when we only ordered two (one for each of us). We stood our ground, and after 5mins, she backed down, and the issue was resolved. It helped that I knew chinese, and I could negotiate with her in chinese. But if this were to happen to an english-speaking person, it would not have ended as well.