“What's not to love”

Ranked #39 of 1,623 Restaurants in Richmond
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 11 September 2017

My other half works in Va and when I went to visit, she took me here and I just loved it. Every time I go to Va to visit her, we go to the Croaker's Spot. The staff is very friendly, the food is great and you get plenty..we always have to go boxes. We end up getting dessert to go because we're stuffed lol. The cakes are so moist and the slices are big. Very much so worth the trip!!!! See you in a couple weeks Croaker's Spot..I can't wait!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Pescetarian Paradise! Seafood lovers will experience plethora of taste and delight in their mouths. The fried fish is amazing. The sides are comforting to the soul. Delicious cakes. Adorable atmosphere.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

It's a condusive atmosphere with good tasty food for the local black community. All ethnicity visits this excellent popular Richmond area restaurant. Smiling waiters and waitresses and home-style service.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Nice small place, food was tasty, very large portions. Service was great. Definitely a must when in the area!!

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped by with my family on the way to NOVA from Chapel hill. I must say this place makes driving through Virginia tolerable.

Been to Croaker's Spot Restaurants? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK