“Great place ”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Good food and friendly service with a smile. Had the bacon egg and cheese croissant, fresh and light. Great atmosphere, everyone seems to enjoy their job.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

I visited around 10 AM and found the place almost empty.
I sat at the bar and was immediately greeted by the bartender, I guess.
He could not have been more pleasant and helpful.
I ordered and went to the restroom--I'm a freak for a clean restroom.
The restroom is weird and funky--but it was clean and nice smelling--a lock on the door, plenty of paper towels (THANK YOU!). Two bisexual restrooms available.
My order of a portobello brie and spinach omelet came quickly.
Immediately I saw that it was perfectly prepared--not overcooked, not brown and veiny like 90% of omelets look like! I was totally impressed.
The place is NOT that impressive overall--pretty funky and trendy and perfectly appropriate for its locale next to VCU! However, I saw nothing that was not absolutely appropriate.
The omelet was exactly as promised--not pretentious--but delicious.
The rosemary and herb cooked potatoes were also good--clearly cooked from scratch and not from a bag of frozen stuff. A clear A+ in my opinion!
The server was attentive but not obsequious. The staff clearly had a great relationship among them, and I know that makes for a better experience for everybody who dines there.
Bread was from loaf bread from the grocery store.
For breakfast, I recommend this place without reservation.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

I came here for breakfast and got the tofu scramble with fruit and toast. It was really good. I have always found tofu scramble difficult to make taste right but they hit the nail right on the head and it was delicious! I would definitely recommend to anyone but especially any vegetarians or vegans. They have a lot to pick from.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Pretty standard breakfast fare. Nothing especially remarkable. Prepackaged butter, cream and jelly on the table. Service ok.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

This place looks very cute upon entering. However, since I've came here several times for a quick, filling meal, I've notice the place isn't that clean. The crowd is nice. It gets mad crowded Sundays for brunch. Their nutella pancakes are famous, but don't get their white wine pasta (it was so undercooked when I ordered it). If you want to take home leftovers for a reasonable price, this is your place. Their imitation meat is very good.