“Lovely Tofo Scramble!”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

I came here for breakfast and got the tofu scramble with fruit and toast. It was really good. I have always found tofu scramble difficult to make taste right but they hit the nail right on the head and it was delicious! I would definitely recommend to anyone but especially any vegetarians or vegans. They have a lot to pick from.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Pretty standard breakfast fare. Nothing especially remarkable. Prepackaged butter, cream and jelly on the table. Service ok.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

This place looks very cute upon entering. However, since I've came here several times for a quick, filling meal, I've notice the place isn't that clean. The crowd is nice. It gets mad crowded Sundays for brunch. Their nutella pancakes are famous, but don't get their white wine pasta (it was so undercooked when I ordered it). If you want to take home leftovers for a reasonable price, this is your place. Their imitation meat is very good.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

I went here with my daughter for breakfast on a Saturday morning. I was surprised that it wasn't really busy. My daughter ordered French toast, I ordered pancakes. The food was served in a timely manner. My daughter thoroughly enjoyed her meal. I found the pancakes disappointing--they were quite thick and very heavy.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

I've been multiple times and every time, no matter what I get, it's always delicious! The servers are always nice.