“Great Lunch”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

I ordered the corned beef, garlic fries and we shared a cream soda. And​ don't forget the perfect pickle spear. We both chose the seeded rye, toasted. So good! Thick sandwiches​ full plate very full bellies. We had talked about splitting​ a desert but as it was we couldn't finish our plates. My dog with be thrilled with the take-home. We both had found free street parking nearby. Excellent lunch!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I went here with my husband this morning. I was planning on getting breakfast and I ended up getting a vegetable knish and their Jewish Sailor sandwich. Portions were very large, the garlic dill fries were amazing, and I couldn't finish my sandwich. But every bite was well worth it!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Combination of a great Jersey/NY deli and some good homestyle cooking.
Bloody Mary is a wonderful choice for brunch especially if you like a little spice & heat!

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

On our way through Richmond and had dinner at Perlys. One had the patty melt with pastrami and fries...very good. A step above your regular patty melt. Other had pastrami sandwich and a potato pancake. The best latka I ever had. Looking for a Jewish deli in Richmond this is it

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We made a stop here on our way from Philly to Myrtle Beach and made a right decision. Matzo ball soup, cheese blintses, snitzel perelstein, bagel with lox, all were excellent.