“Great Asian and Sushi choices”
Review of Sticky Rice

Sticky Rice
Ranked #391 of 1,648 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$ 25 - US$ 25
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We get StickeyRice every time we come to Richmond. The service is quick and the food is always good. Don't miss the Bucket if Tots.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

We ate dinner here for the first time last weekend. Cool atmosphere. Hostess was very friendly. There was a bit of a wait for a table. Food was good. We liked the sushi, but didn't care for the chicken lettuce wraps. Our server was friendly but seemed very delayed in getting our bill to us despite it being obvious we were ready for the check. It then took her even longer to pick up our check to run our card. All in all, it was good but not sure it's on the top of our list for Richmond restaurants

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Went in last night with a friend, the service was great but the food has been really lacking the last couple of times and I figured last night I'd give it one more try. It really lacks consistency, every time it's different but not in a good way. I'll definitely go back but I guess I won't be ordering the dish I loved the first time I dined there. Appetizers and sushi is good but not the rest.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

My daughter and I went at 7 pm on a Saturday night. The place was packed! Fun atmosphere and very mixed crowd. We were given a 20 to 30 minute wait and signed up to be texted when our table was ready so we took a walk TO THE NORTH and enjoyed some of the architecture in the Fan District. Do not walk south. We were seated at the sushi bar and had fun watching the sushi chef work his magic. The service was a little slow as they were quite busy but our waitress was kind and had my dish reworked when I mistakenly ordered the wrong thing. The sushi was OK. I think the rolls are the things to order in this place. My daughter ordered the sticky balls and they were delicious. Don't miss the fried doughnuts for dessert.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Great happy hours that change every day. $1 PBR's when it is raining, and you must try the tater tots. Awesome place.