“just a romactic dinner with my wife.”

Morton's The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #203 of 1,846 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$ 50 - US$ 80
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Canal Street
Description: What began in Chicago in 1978 is now one of the most award-winning steakhouses around. For over 30 years, Morton's The Steakhouse has been on a mission to provide "The Best Steak… Anywhere." Focusing on quality, consistency and genuine hospitality, Morton's seeks to provide not only memorable cuisine, but a memorable experience. With fresh, succulent seafood and famed USDA prime-aged steak, it's no surprise that Morton's has thrilled diners all over the world. For a glimpse of a higher standard of steakhouse, come see the legendary Morton's experience for yourself.
Reviewed 14 February 2017

we found the resturant to be very modern and update. but the service was just what u would expect in a fine eating place. the service is excellent,quailty of the food is excellent and large portations.excellent wine list to chose from.We would go there again.

Reviewed 3 February 2017

We went here for our 50th wedding anniversary dinner and were not disappointed. We knew the food would be outstanding, which it was. The service was attentive, but not intrusive, just right. In addition, the table set up included sparkling confetti, and a special edition "50th Anniversary" printed on the top of the menu. Added a complimentary dessert and then took a photo and presented it in a folder for us to take (along with the menu.) Would have rated five "stars" with out the extras anniversary stuff, but this was "frosting" as they say.

Reviewed 10 January 2017

My friend and I decided to treat ourselves to a steak dinner on Christmas Eve. Everything was delicious and our server absolutely top notch. The hostess could have been more friendly and welcoming.

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

Should have been great for that price. Shrimp cocktail was very dry -clearly had been in the freezer too long. Then we wanted to try surf and turf. But they had run out of 12 oz filets. The 3 lb lobster yielded so little meat that even the server was surprised. At least the chocolate suffle was superb. With only 10% of the tables filled and the alternatives RICHMOND offers, I can't see them staying in business

2  Thank moody1779
Reviewed 26 October 2016

I was there on business. Here are the details of my visit. The Caesar salad was very good. I had a filet, scalloped potatoes and green beans. I ordered the steak medium-rare and the filet was cooked to perfection (I would love for the cook to give me a lesson on how it was done!). However, the taste and texture of the steak was not what you would expect for the price. The green beans were cooked well and tasted very good. The scalloped potatoes were slightly on the drier side of how moist I like them. (At least they were not watery.) The cheesecake was excellent and I would recommend it for dessert if you like cheesecake. The service was professional, efficient but not particularly friendly.

Been to Morton's The Steakhouse? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK