“Great breakfast place”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Good food, great service and a relaxed ambiance. A great breakfast place when visiting the Fan District.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

This is a great neighborhood gem of a restaurant. The food is delicious, portions are big and prices are incredibly cheap. I highly recommend this restuarant.....it fills up fast so don't miss it!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Stopping overnight in Richmond, neither my husband nor I were in the mood for BBQ or a Southern menu. We were thrilled to find Joe's Inn, located near the museum district and about a 15 minute drive from our hotel. From the giant Greek Salads to an amazing beer selection, we knew we hit upon a great but not so southern menu. I thoroughly enjoyed my cup of chicken and vegetable soup full of robust flavor and lots of chunky chicken. Combined with my mini (but not that mini) Greek salad, loaded with feta cheese, I barely had room for dessert. But enticed by the word homemade and the luscious selection of some our favorites, we did endulge. More on this in a moment. My husband was looking for steak and the delmonico entree suited him just fine. Cooked to a perfect medium-rare, the steak was tender and juicy thus justifying the Muggsly moans of delight after every bite. His Greek green beans and rice sides added to his complete satisfaction. And since we never miss the chance to order onion rings, we shared an order. Perhaps the weakest link in an otherwise fabulous meal, the rings were crispy and flavorful nonetheless. But I did save the best for last though. Confronted with a choice between 3 of our favorite pies (key lime, chocolate cream or coconut cream), we could have easily been gluttons and taken a slice of each back to our hotel. But wiser heads and already stuffed tummies prevailed and we opted for one - an amazing and dare I say the best tasting coconut cream pie either of us ever tasted; a masterpiece with a moist graham cracker crust, a dense coconut filling (so very different!) topped with thick, fresh whipped cream! It is as memorable a dessert we have ever shared. All this adds up to a great big thumb's up and we will be back for Joe's Inn in Richmond, VA.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Joe's Inn is a Richmond institution. Located in the Fan, parking can be an issue, and its popularity can create a waiting list. Food portions are very generous, the food is tasty and substantial. Breakfasts are very good. Reasonable prices and plenty of good food guarantee a pleasant and informal experience.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Legend of Richmond. Awesome breakfast spot that won't break the bank. Breakfast used to be the cheapest meal, but anymore most places overcharge. Not here. I hear their spaghetti is pretty darn good. It looked good and enough for two people to split a plate. Loved my Nickwich sandwich ( two eggs any style, bacon, tomotao on rye) tasty home fries. Very pleased.