All reviews front desk order omelettes complimentary breakfast room was clean great hotel would stay here again breakfast was excellent easy access restaurants and shopping convenient location king suite up to date the breakfast area short drive oatmeal business travel excellent stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Have stayed here often. The hotel is very clean, offers agreat morning breakfast buffet, and the staff is quite helpful. Located with easy access to Short Pump, historic attractions and easy on/off the highway.

Stayed: June 2018
Stewart P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond/Glenside, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Greetings Arlene,
Thank you for sharing your feedback about our hotel, and thank you for being a regular! I look forward to meeting you on your next trip to Richmond.

Safe Travels,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I find Hampton Inn & Suites consistently provide quality accommodations and service, and this facility was on newer end -- so, bonus! Staff members were friendly, breakfast good quality. Location was easy to find and a central location for where we needed to be in Richmond.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear TnTravelRose,
Thank you for the kind words, we really appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. I am glad you enjoyed our hotel and especially the staff. I am new here but already I can say I am proud of the team we have!

Safe Travels,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a very friendly hotel. Staff made sure we had everything we needed for our stay.
New construction is happening in September 2018. But not to loud on back of hotel.
Parking is available in rear of hotel. Nice free breakfast.

Room Tip: Back of hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Hi Ron,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, we appreciate the kind words! Also, thank you for sharing the note about parking in the rear, because of the new hotel going up next door we are going to take part of our land in the back and add more parking. We hope to see you again if you travel this way.

Safe travels,

Reviewed 31 August 2018

Looking for a decent one night stay we sought out this Hampton Inn based on its good reviews and location a few minutes from I 95. I usually have good experiences with Hampton Inns and this location is about as good as it gets. The hotel is clean, smells clean, looks clean, comfortable bed, decent complimentary breakfast and reasonable rates. There were a few issues, the parking lot is a mess as they build a sister location, our room air conditioner made an unusual sound but worked well and the scrambled eggs had peppers in them and tasted unpleasant. Overall nothing that wouldn't keep me from going back if we are in the area.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank mtbikerbob
Reviewed 28 August 2018

My daughter and I spent one night at the hotel to attend a food convention. This was our second time -- in 2017 and now 2018. Both times were excellent stays at the Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond/Glenside.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family