“Good & cheap!”

Cuisines: Mexican, South American
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Hmm, hmm, good! They portions are huge and the prices are very reasonable. My son & I shared the steak & ribs for $11. It was a lot of fun for the price. The steak was delicious and the ribs were tender. Hubbie's nachos was piled high with toppings. The chicken chimichanga was a bit dry though. Flan was a bit runny but creamy & delicious! I would definitely go back!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

We frequent the one downtown at least once a week. We've been dining at CF since they opened in Midlothian. Hands down the best chicken & carne asada in Richmond! I pour the green and yellow sauce all over my food - can't get enough! Keep up the great work guys! I see you opened in CH too! Now, just come to Mechanicsville so we can eat there even more. :) We tell all our friends!!

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Always amazingly moist and well seasoned chicken. Try their passion fruit juice if it's still there! The service is fast and plenty of seating. A great fast fix for Mexican cravings.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

The food here is awesome! Everything is always very fresh and has wonderful presentation. They have many options to suit everyone's tastes and the staff are friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

This has been a go-to restaurant for my friends and family for years. I have tried a lot of things and loved them, but the best experience comes from a quarter or half chicken, with fried yucca, and then save room for tres leches cake for dessert. If you get a quarter chicken, I think you can get out for under ten dollars including dessert. GO NOW!