“Great Lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Fast, awesome food, creative menu. Friend green tomatoes and pickled and friend chicken sandwich a treat so is the Krispy Kreme bread pudding!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

We went for lunch and shared a large table with another couple of people. Food was awesome! You can tell that things are more or less home made. Ribs, chicken, salads....you name it, they have it. Very good food. Service was good. People are nice. Highly recommend it!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I made reservations here for a surprise birthday party for my wife. Can I just say that the place did not let me down. The atmosphere was amazing, the food was even better! We had a group of about 10 and they accommodated us all and the waitress we had was a star. She made sure she kept the drinks coming. I didn't even know what I wanted to drink and told her what I liked and she brought me something different and good each time. They dealt with our noise and let us enjoy ourselves without any issues. I will definitely return to this place for the food and atmosphere and take the rest of my family with me.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

A local recommended Lunch.Supper, when we arrive we were told the wait time was 1 hr 20 mins. We walked around the area while waiting but when we finally got in, all I can say is Wow! So happy we waited. This place was popping, and busy. The food was just scrumptious! Everything we tried. Appetizers, we had pork belly over marinated cucumber and watermelon salad, fried green tomatoes with pimento cheese and bacon and fried oysters ~ Devine. I recommend them all.
Entrees we had chicken & savory cornbread waffle,boneless short ribs & short ribs over bacon mac and cheese ( from appetizer menu ). Appetizing! Delectable! Flavorful !

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

This was one of the best meals we've ever eaten. Seriously. First, the atmosphere is cool, relaxed, and appealing to everyone of all ages. Don't even know how that's possible, but it is. Second, the beer, excellent selection. Third, the food. The food was AMAZING. We started with fried green tomatoes and their tomato pie appetizer. Both were excellent. Our 7 year old had the chicken tenders and declared them the best meal of his life. :-). I ordered the boneless fries chicken with bacon Mac and cheese and subbed the grilled asparagus for Brussels sprouts. It was incredible. Every last bite. My husband has the fried catfish with shrimp and cheese grits. Again, amazing. Finally, while we almost never order dessert, we tried 3 desserts because they all sounded so good. The best was the Krispy Kreme bread pudding, then the Hot Southern Mess (chocolate lava cake with caramel and candy bacon dust!), and finally the red velvet cake. The only thing we didn't love was the red velvet cake - it was too dense for our liking. Overall, it was an incredibly great dining experience and if we're ever in Richmond again, we'd certainly return!!