US$ 169
Best Western Plus Governor's Inn(Richmond)(Great Value!)
US$ 105
US$ 68
US$ 72
Orbitz.com
1,690 results
All reviewsdepartment storeconvention centerfront deskvalet parkinghigh ceilingswithin a mile radiusvalet staffshuttle servicehistoric buildingthe executive loungefull servicefree shuttlebusiness tripthe entire staffvery nice hotelenjoyed my staybroad street
Reviewed 18 May 2017

My stay was average. The outside area was very noisy, therefore kept me awake at night. The valet parking was a headache due to the number of people. Hotel rooms were clean. Front desk made you feel welcome and gave you an update.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
tripdbl, General Manager at Hilton Richmond Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Thank you for your visit and your review. I was disappointed to hear you had some "outside noise", or sounds of the busy City ! We do have quieter interior rooms for the future. We appreciate you recognizing our clean rooms and front desk staff and hope to see you back again soon. Sincerely, John and team

Reviewed 17 May 2017

The location is good if you want to be in downtown Richmond. Breakfast buffet was pretty standard as was the bar. I would not stay here again because I felt that my room was dirty and there were ants in the bathroom. Happy it wasn't roaches or bedbugs, but not really thrilled with ants in my hotel room either. Also, the AC was extremely loud and woke me up every time it cut on. I would have turned it off, but it was too hot to sleep without it. I would stay in a different hotel and simply drive downtown. Valet only parking was expensive anyway....

Room Tip: Room 326 had ants in the bathroom and very loud AC unit.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Dear Watson Family;

Thanks for your visit and feedback. We've already communicated on your other survey response and have addressed your comments with the team. Best of luck to you in your future travels. Sincerely, John and team.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Big room, high ceilings, neat, clean and VERY comfortable pillow top mattresses. 'Bad back people' should have no fear about staying here.

Very smooth and quick check-in, friendly and helpful staff, great bell and valet parking experience. This is especially impressive because it was graduation eve at Virginia Commonwealth University (we have a new PhD in the family, yay!) and the hotel was packed.

We'd definitely stay here again when in Richmond.

Stayed: May 2017

Thank you for your visit and your review from a VCU graduation weekend and congrats on your new PhD in the family ! Great to learn you enjoyed your experience with us. We appreciate you recognizing our staff (Check-in, Bell and Valet) on a busy weekend. We hope to see you back again soon. Sincerely, John and team.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I recently talked to Amy about planning an event and she was very informative and helpful in scheduling options. I would strongly recommend Amy for your future event planning in downtown Richmond. Ask for Amy!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Dear Robert,

Thank you for your stay and feedback. Glad to hear you had a great planning session with Amy and trust your event went great too. We hope to see you back again soon. Sincerely, John and team.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Fun and welcoming staff, great decorum. Was welcomed by all members of the staff, immediately upgraded my room and walked me through the facility to showcase their newly renovated executive lounge.

Overall a very pleasant experience.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Ted;

Thank you for your visit and your review. Great to learn you had a pleasant experience with us. We appreciate you recognizing our staff as well our executive lounge. We hope to see you back again soon. Sincerely, John and team