All reviews front desk spg member guest services excellent customer service indoor pool special thanks the shuttle driver breakfast buffet omelet tyrone motley brooks banquet target conference housekeeper keys
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Ms. Debbie makes the best omelette, and they were very friendly when I had to take breakfast back to my room as I was traveling with my infant. Also, Ms.Lakita was very helpful in putting my breakfast together.

Suhas

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2018

I have an early 6am flight to catch the next morning, so when I booked my hotel I asked if I could please get a room that's hopefully far from all the social activities since it's a Saturday night. The front desk made sure my stay was memorable by giving me a room that's right by the elevators, on the second floor right above the main lobby, where I can see through my windows the very speakers that's running their playlist all the way until 130am, while occasionally hearing hotel guests chatting in and out of the hotel. Thank you very much for a sleepless night. I could have slept in my car in your parking lot and it would have turned out better for me.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Well first off this is my first time ever writing a review because I normally have really enjoyed staying at most hotels....so check in was perfect and very fast. The room was very loud every time the air conditioning started up sounded like a motorcycle motor. Hair in the bathrooms random places. Water fosit sprayed water everywhere. Walls in the hotel are like tissue paper...never....never again!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Christi M, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Richmond Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

tporter04 - I am so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. As your comments are anonymous, I have to way to research your room to follow up on any of the complaints. I certainly welcome your phone call or email to discuss further so we rectify those issues and ensure your satisfaction. Please feel free to reach out to me.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Angelina, Asia and Kenneth and Chris were all so amazing and friendly. I reccommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the Richmond Virginia area. Not only did they get us a reservation last minute, but they got us in early and accommodated our pet. Amazing people here.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Jason K - thank you for taking the time to let everyone know about your experience with us! I can't wait to share your comments with our awesome staff! Give your pup a big hug from us!

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is truely a great place to stay whenn in Richmond. Room was clean, staff was all friendly, and breakfast was decent. Ashley was very professional and continued to refill my juice the entire time I was eating. Even though the breakfast is not free, it’s a great way to start the day and I highly recommend it. Keep up the great work and I’ll be back next time I have business in the area.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Jason M - Thank you for your kind words. We agree that our breakfast is the best way for anyone to start his day! I'm so glad to hear that our staff took such great care of you! We definitely look forward to your next visit!