All reviews double tree front desk holiday inn nice hotel business trip the hotel staff enjoyed my stay would stay here again great customer service nice stay fitness center convenient location conference jeanette banquet wedding accommodations
Reviewed 25 July 2018

We choose this hotel due to the Hilton brand as well as the proximity to my daughters lacrosse tournament. Check in was super easy. Our warm cookie was delicious. Our room was clean. When we had questions we were given friendly answers. Check out was easy as well. Our only complaint was that we had one of the connecting rooms although we didn't know our neighbors. The last of our three nights the neighbors were talking loudly although not excessively so and they probably woke me up 10 times between midnight and 3:30 in the morning. I would love to know if I would have heard them had we not had adjoining rooms. Otherwise our stay was great.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Mike W, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Richmond-Midlothian, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your daughter's recent lacrosse tournament. We appreciate all of your wonderful comments and hope to see you again the next time you are in the Richmond, VA area.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

It started with Anthony at the front desk, we had been given a room that was obviously been used by a inconsiderate heavy smoker that fails to read rules, the staff had tried to clean and freshen the room to no avail, the next morning I spoke with Anthony and even though there was a huge event in the area and all hotels were booked Anthony found us another room in the hotel, within hours. It then continued with Jeannette who was our server at breakfast and even though with the room switch we were late, she said dont rush and took care of us. A stay that was on its way to being a nightmare, turned out very pleasant just by the hard work of these staff to go out of there way to help, Thank you to both of you......Sincerely Greg

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. We appreciate all of your nice comments and I will make sure to acknowledge both Anthony and Jeanette. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Richmond area.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

The hotel is in a pleasant location close to major highways. The hotel is clean modern and well-staffed. This hotel will make a pleasant stay for a business trip. Although I did not use the bar, the ambience was nice.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate you choosing to stay at our hotel and hope to see you again the next time you are in the Richmond area.

Reviewed 21 July 2018

This is an older property, but the room was very clean and up to date. The climate control was awesome in the room and the black out curtains worked well. There is no climate control in the fitness room, but it worked for this stay. I found the front desk staff to be not too friendly.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. I appreciate your comments and will follow up with our front desk manager regarding staff friendliness. We hope to see you again the next time your travel plans call for being in the Richmond, VA area.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

Was here for a friends birthday and to see a band at the bar. The hotel is usually very nice but this time we had a few issues. Pool wasn't as clean as usual, room service was cold, and the tub in our room kept stopping up.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. While many of your previous experiences were good ones, please accept our apology for the issues you encountered on this visit. I am not sure which band you follow, but if you will please send this back to my email, mike.watkins@Hilton.com, the next time the band is playing here, I will be happy to upgrade you to the best room we have available the night of your check in. Again, thanks for staying with us and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.