“Meat feast!”

Braceria 3600
Description: Sunday open for lunch
Description: Sunday open for lunch
Reviewed 17 September 2018

We had an amazing meal here! I had a the beef carpaccio with tapenade, and my partner had the roast lamb. Both were absolutely perfect.
We also had a really beautiful meat and cheese platter with homemade chutneys. What a treat! I couldn't fault this place.
Just make sure you arrive hungry :)

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

After 45 mn, nothing on the table. We left..
(reservation for 8 PM at the opening hour, arrived at 8:05)

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

We ate fish for several days and I wanted to eat MEAT. My girlfriend booked Brasserie 360. I knew nothing except that she would do some research. I love steak. She loves tartar. We were both extremely satisfied. I had the wine and onion sauce with my steak. Very tasty but just push 90% if it to the side and use the rest. The potatas bravas are the perfect compliment to a steak. We had the cheese and meat board for 2 as starters. Very very tasty but you could share it with 4 easily. Still we ate it all.
I love my red wine. I know what I like but can’t always find it. They had 4 pages of red wines and I was lost. I hate to ask a waiter as too many times they tell you what you know and that’s not always a lot. In this case I wanted a deep full bodied wine. The waiter recommend a perfect bottle of wine and it only cost €20. The wine ranged from €16 to €60. He hit the nail on the head at a very reasonable price.
Great restaurant. Not one complaint. They get a 10/10 from me. Enjoy !!!

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

To be sat at the dinner table to be writing this review at this place says it all.

We didn’t book however they were quick enough to squeeze us round a tiny table. Again after complaining they were able to move us onto another table. We were happy to even just book for another night instead of spoiling this one.

Arrived took 20 minuets to receive a menu, had to go to the bar to get a waiters attention. For him to then come to the table to take our order.

Which then Took 45 minuets for 1 starter for a plate of meat.

And to wait another 45 minuets for main corse after the starter being cleared. Steaks came out, me and my partner ordered fillet steak. Trying to fool a chef who knows his meat cuts, I know they wasn’t fillet even tho it was cooked to perfection so they got something right. I Didn’t complain just wanted to eat something after waiting so long .

Much better restaurants to go to in the area that will want to look after you and not spend all evening waiting.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

A very pleasent dinner. Delicious meat. and friendly staff! We ate here twice and both times were suberb. To be recommended