Forte Village Resort
Hotel Mare Pineta(Santa Margherita di Pula)
US$ 246
US$ 195
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 249/night.

Hotel Costa dei Fiori(Santa Margherita di Pula)
US$ 376
US$ 345
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 394/night.

Forte Village Resort - Villa del Parco(Santa Margherita di Pula)
US$ 2,306
US$ 2,238
Hotel Flamingo(Santa Margherita di Pula)
US$ 307
US$ 236
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 277/night.

Forte Village Resort - Royal Pineta(Santa Margherita di Pula)
US$ 1,397
  • Breakfast included
Forte Village - Hotel Il Castello(Santa Margherita di Pula)
US$ 1,329
US$ 1,229
  • Breakfast included
Forte Village Resort - Il Borgo(Santa Margherita di Pula)
US$ 1,247
US$ 927
US$ 1,130
Hotel Website
  • Pool
Forte Village Resort - Le Dune(Santa Margherita di Pula)
US$ 3,075
Hotel Website
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsforte villagekids clubfamily holidayoasis poolbeach conciergedance academya la carte restaurantshot wheelshome from homechelsea fcbarbie houseplaying footballcleaning ladiesthalasso spathe room was nicesporting activitiesthe beach is nice
Reviewed 19 September 2017

I stayed at Le Palme in Forte Village during a conference last week. The room was nice enough, clean, roomy bathroom, however, my room was on the main path and there was noise all night! The staff uses golf carts to get around and they are going at all hours of the night. One morning at 1:00am, they were cleaning the path. Very annoying. The food is okay at the buffets, a bit overpriced. The pool is very nice as well as the beach. Chia is a short drive and they have restaurants that are much better priced. Remember your sunscreen because I had to pay 26Eur for some!

Room Tip: away from the main path
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
ManagerFVR, Manager at Forte Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear mellen716,
Greetings from the Forte Village!
We are delighted that you enjoyed a good experience during your stay at our resort. We would like to thank you for sharing your opinion on Trip Advisor and we really hope that we will have the pleasure to welcoming you back soon to Forte Village. Best regards,
Gianni Calledda, Hotel Bouganville & Palme

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

This was my 2nd time at the Forte village, confirmation that last year was a success. I was waiting to see if the second visit was going to be a let down but I can say that it was NOT. The Forte Village is an excellent holiday resort that offers a huge range of facilities. If you have children who are keen on sport then this is the place for you. Many holidays can be a let down for parents looking for a rest, in my case my wife and I both enjoy lazing on the beach and many times with children it can become tiring trying to entertain them; at the Forte Village the children can participate in professionally run sports academies, Football run by Chelsea FC, Rugby run by Austin Healey and Martin Johnson, Boxing run by Frank Buglioni, as well as Basketball, Swimming and an excellent dance academy. My two boys aged 11 and 7 both play for Chelsea back in the UK so the Chelsea Football school was home from home. The training starts at 10am until 11.30 where they are put through their paces with professional drills. After a break for lunch and a rest period sees them back at pitch side for matches and organised tournaments from 4pm to 5.30pm. The ages of children range from 4 to 14. This is available from Mon to Fri. If you join the programme you pay €420 for a week for which you also receive a Chelsea kit including shin pads and a Chelsea bag. My boys have now done this for 2 years and it has now become a forgone conclusion that it will be an annual event. As a parent I feel totally relaxed doing what I enjoy (which is virtually nothing) knowing that the boys are safe and doing what they enjoy, playing football in over 30° ! My daughter is a dancer and she was at the dance academy from 10am to 11pm Mon to Fri for the price of €410.

The resort offers a wide selection of eateries to suit most tastes. The evening buffet at the Bellavista, overlooking the beach is exceptional with a host of variety and excellent service from staff who really care about the guests. I mention in particular Andrea, Alessandro and Paolo who couldn't do enough to ensure my comfort. If you prefer a la carte then there are a host of restaurants offering Traditional Sardinian, Brazilian, Chinese and then there are some Gourmet restaurants, which I have to be honest I have never sampled as I genuinely believe they are overpriced and as I live in London I get better there. Needless to say that in my humble opinion the buffets offer well in excess if one's needs.

I stayed at Le Palme both years, in fact I got the same rooms both years. My famiy requires 2 rooms as I have 3 children so Le Palme offers two connected bunglows thus we got 2 bathrooms and comfortable sleeping for 5. The rooms are elegantly furnished without being super deluxe. They are cleaned immaculately every day.

I have to say that as an Italian I can compliment their food offerings and the beach service. On arrival you can book your sun beds and umbrellas on the beach for the period of your sojourn, without the need of having to rush down every day to reserve your place. Having said this, I did experience an episode of a German family who just discarded our towels whilst we were at lunch, when we returned I had to explain that if they look under the umbrella they would find our name and period of reservation. They seemed unimpressed and they explained that as we were not there when they arrived it was their's to take. The beach concierge tried to explain the system to them but it fell on deaf ears. The next morning all was back to normal.

My only complaint and this is a personal taste issue, the Bellavista had a violinist playing in the restaurant and he was awful and almost intrusive, but as I said that's a personal taste thing, but I would hazard a guess he will not be there next year.

All in all if you have a sporty family then the Forte Resort is a perfect holiday location. It is expensive but it offers so much that if your wallet permits it is value for money.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear italianoman,
Thank you for choosing Forte Village once again for your holiday and for the detailed explantion of your experience with us.
We are glad that you had a pleasant stay at the Forte Village and that you continue, year after year, to enjoy its charm and exclusivity.
At Forte Village we try to balance the natural beauty and tranquillity of the location with an extensive range of facilities and the friendly service of our team.
Gianni Calledda, Hotel Bouganville & Palme Manager

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Some tips:
WiFi is not good, and difficult to connect (the free one). The better WiFi is charged for!
Villas not cleaned under the beds so don't look there.
Electric plugs are different to normal EU so we had problems with adaptors and charging phones etc
Restaurants booking is a nightmare.

Apart of these, its a beautiful place, staff are helpful, well organised and worth visiting.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Miroslav B

Dear Miroslav B,
Greetings from the Forte Village!
We are delighted that you enjoyed your last stay so much with us and that you mostly appreciated the location, our helpful and professional Team and our organisation.
However, we do regret to learn that some aspects did not meet your expectations.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused as this is not the usual service we strive to provide to our guests. We would like to assure you that we taken steps to ensure this will not happen again.
We would like to thank you for sharing your opinion on Trip Advisor and we really hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon to Forte Village.
Gianni Calledda, Hotel Bouganville & Palme Manager

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Wonderful place & staff beach has halved after a storm charge for sports and spa facilities unlike other hotels & too expensive food good but better previous years Legends rugby a fantastic company & kids loved Rugby & meeting other families

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ManagerFVR, Manager at Forte Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Dear georgejensens,

We are delighted that you enjoyed such a good experience during your stay at our resort. We try to make Forte Village special so we really appreciate your comments.

Gianni Calledda, Hotel Le Plame Manager

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I challenge anyone not to have a love / hate relationship with this resort. I hasten to add my family and I will be coming back for many years to come as, with two boys, and a fondness for good food and wine, there just isn't much competition in Europe.

However the service is really very hit and miss. The hits are the sushi chefs at the Oasis Pool at lunch time, simply WORLD CLASS, and I doubt they will be there much longer as someone more deserving is bound to poach them. Gianni who runs the Bourganville and Palm Hotels is also a gem, plus a handful of the boys from the sports bar, the Go Kart team, also sensational, and the sports academies are generally well run. The main waiters at the Bellavista are sweethearts and the cleaning ladies work their clogs off.

However the rest of the staff, I estimate 65% give you the impression that they should be holidaying in Sardinia and you should be waiting on them, at times it borders on outrageous. I'm not sure how the peeps paying £40k+ a week there, in the upmarket accommodation handle it, but my guess is, they, like us mere mortals, recognise we are a captive audience. No where else in Europe comes close.

The mature grounds offer, cool shady walks from beach to lunch to sporting activities and the beach and sea are interesting for kids and adults alike, without being dangerous or dull. The accommodation is super family friendly, (the only place we have ever all gone to sleep and woken up in the correct bed) Even the buffets offer fabulously creative cuisine and the slightly dodgy classical musicians have an endearing, faulty towers quality.

Honestly I'd like to say we won't be coming back but in reality we absolutely love it, it's almost like they do it on purpose, they only want the true fans who can deal with the "in sickness and health" bits. But if you are of the stressed out City mindset, go elsewhere, this is a holiday where you won't be waited on hand and foot and if you can handle that, then you really won't be disappointed.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
ManagerFVR, Manager at Forte Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear Kendra2017,
We are glad that you enjoyed your time with us. We try to make Forte Village special so we really appreciate your comments.
However we regret to learn that the service and the courtesy of our team did not meet your expectations. We are sorry for that since is our goal to make sure each guest gets our level of service and feels appreciated and cared.
Thank you for sharing your opinion on Trip Advisor, we do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming back again soon.
Gianni Calledda, Bouganville & Palme Hotel Manager