All reviews kids club forte village dads netball renovation rugby accommodation luxury facilities beds holiday children sports pools sardinia
Reviewed 12 August 2018

What a wonderful resort, beautiful gardens, excellent food and service. Fantastic place for couples and children and the Kids' Club is absolutely amazing!
Highly recommended place to stay. We can’t wait to go back!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank MikeG5198
ManagerFVR, Manager at Forte Village Resort - Il Borgo, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear Mike G,
We try to make Forte Village special so we really appreciate your comments. We would like to thank you for sharing your opinion on TripAdvisor and we really hope that we will have the pleasure to welcoming you back soon to Forte Village.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

We had a wonderful holiday. We decided to start from Hungary to the wonderful Sardinia. Among all the hotels we chose the Forte Village that we had described as the best hotel in the world and after this experience we can say that the choice was spot on. We had a wonderful welcome that only in Italy can you have: Smiles, hugs, a giant mascot for our children and a very precise description of the resort during the Ceck in. The room is large and welcoming, but we stayed there very little; for us it was important to stay on the beach and enjoy the sea. In the evening we were delighted by the beautiful restaurants, especially those at the buffet, easy for our children.
We also tried the baths and especially the treatments of Mr. Giuliano who managed to fix the leg of my son who suffered a slight blow during a football match.
I would like to thank all the staff of the sport and the miniclub, super professional for having let my two children spend a wonderful holiday. See you at 2019

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
ManagerFVR, Manager at Forte Village Resort - Il Borgo, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Dear peterfrellost,
Greetings from Forte Village!
We are really pleased to learn that your stay at Forte Village has lived up to your expectations.
We are happy to learn that you appreciated, in particular, our Team, your accommodation in our Hotel Il Borgo, our restaurants, our Acquaforte Thalasso & SPA and our Children's Wonderland.
We would like to thank you for sharing your experience at Forte Village on TripAdvisor and we look forward to welcoming you back soon to our Resort and making you experience another unforgettable experience.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

I've been here last year thanks to my job, I was attending a congress so I stayed here for 4 days. I had heard lots of things about forte village but I couldn't imagine that it was so beautiful. The congress was near the hotel castello but me and my team have stayed at il borgo. I have really liked my room because it looked so nice and fresh, small but comfy, good design, and so on.. I did love the garden too, where I could relax reading a book ejoying the sounds of the nature... I really felt at home... amazing! I wanted to discover something more, even if they were only 4 days, so I decided to go to the spa and I really appreciated the silence, the nature and the relaxing environment around me.
For dinner I usually went to the teraza san domenico and I did love enjoying the shows at night.
You know what? I'm coming back in August with my family, I'm sure we're going to spend a great time!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
ManagerFVR, Manager at Forte Village Resort - Il Borgo, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Dear Elizabeth,
Greetings from Forte Village!
Thank you for taking your time and share your opinion and experiences here at Forte Village - Hotel Il Borgo, which will be shared with all the team, who will be encouraged by your remarks. It is a pleasure for us to hear from you that you really enjoyed your stay with us, because our main objective is to provide to our guests a memorable and relaxing retreat. We hope we can exceed your expectations even more on your next visit in August.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Unfortunately for work reasons I had to spend only two days in a lovely place. I stayed at the Borgo hotel and I was happy with the room.
Breakfast was served at the Bellavista restaurant on the sea and the view was wonderful. I had dinner at the restaurant inside the Castello hotel. I also had the chance to attend a really interesting tennis tournament. Strong players played there.
Very kind and polite staff.
At the next event

Room Tip: The rooms at the Hotel Borgo are very big with a big garden
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank kristolagis89
ManagerFVR, Manager at Forte Village Resort - Il Borgo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear kristolagis89,
Greetings from the Forte Village!
We are delighted that you enjoyed such a good experience during your stay at our resort throughout the BMW event, and we are so glad that you mostly appreciated your room, our Bellavista restaurant and our professional Team. We try to make Forte Village special so we really appreciate your comments. We would like to thank you for sharing your opinion on Trip Advisor and we really hope that we will have the pleasure to welcoming you back soon to Forte Village.
Raimondo Cabua, Hotel Borgo Manager

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Having agreed to be picked up from the airport ( the hotel and amazing grounds are such that you won't need a car ) We were whizzed to a breath taking scenic hotel like something out of a movie scene. Our welcome was heart warming. The facilities are world class and what made this stay all the more enjoyable was the first class customer service. I genuinely mean nothing is ever too much. Friendly professional staff who speak a multitude of languages and always with a warm smile.
Food and accommodation are 5 star all round. I am making sure everyone learns of this Paradise on Earth.

Room Tip: All the rooms are of the highest quality and standard
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
ManagerFVR, Manager at Forte Village Resort - Il Borgo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear HAROLD D,
We are delighted that you enjoyed such a good experience during your stay at our resort. We try to make Forte Village special so we really appreciate your comments. We would like to thank you for sharing your opinion on Trip Advisor and we really hope that we will have the pleasure to welcoming you back soon to Forte Village.
Raimondo Cabua, Hotel Borgo & Business Development Manager