Free cancellation until 28/07
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
B&B Tanit(Chia)
1,161 results
All reviewskids clubchia lagunaevening entertainmentmini clubevery nightbouganville restaurantpastagreat holidaypool barhalf boardfootball academyfresh fishsmall childrenfamily holidaylovely resortinterconnecting roomsmain pool
Reviewed 14 September 2017

The room was good and the village setting really nice. We found the service great, from the cold platter provided as we arrived quite late through to the catering staff, pool and beach staff and cleaning staff. We were made to feel welcome and able to relax. Beach was brill, with good sand, enough loungers and warm crystal clear water. We had been concerned that the beach was a way from the village but the train ran every 15 mins, on time, and it was really easy - we shouldn't have had any concerns at all.

Room Tip: As far as we could judge, all rooms were good. Some rooms involve steps up.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
General M, Direttore generale at Chia Laguna - Hotel Village, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear Mr Roger,

We’re delighted you had a perfect stay at Chia Laguna-Hotel Village.

Thank you for acknowledging all our beautiful beach, awarded for the second year as the most beautiful beach in Italy.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon and thank you very much for sharing this lovely review with us!

Reviewed 11 September 2017

I'm currently staying at this hotel resort. I had high expectations because I paid a lot, significantly more expensive than ANYTHING else in the area, and the photos looked great. The room is nothing like the photos, the decor is gross and it basically looks like an airport hotel. The food is HORRENDOUS, the Bouganville restaurant which has the food that's included in the price is literally inedible. Like being at a Target or a shopping mall food court, which is crazy. Like how are you using frozen precut food when you're in Sardinia and there are amazing fruits and vegetables available?! Anyway I'm appalled at how gross and gigantic this place is. It's just a giant summer camp for screaming babies and American tourists who don't want to actually exit the resort and walk around actual Italy. Basically expensive Olive Garden, but Olive Garden has more charm. It makes sense for families but it has NO charm or Italian character and I WISH i could get my money back. The reviews and photos I saw do NOT line up with the reality of this place. Terrible terrible experience and non refundable. TOTAL SCAM.

Room Tip: Feels like a motel
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank chloewise

Dear Guest,

thank you for sharing with us your recent experience at Chia Laguna - Hotel Village.

As far as the inconveniences highlighted, please note that we have followed up with the departments involved.
Every single comment helps us to improve our level of service towards our guests.

We trust to welcoming you back in Sardinia.

In the meantime I send you my best regards.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Great place for a family beach/pool holiday. Everyone had fun. The entertainment was great, kid's club fun and the staff were all very professional in particular a special mention for Maria who ran the yoga and fitness classes. Thank you. We will definitely return. Splendido!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
General M, Direttore generale at Chia Laguna - Hotel Village, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Dear Mrs Jules,

We’re delighted you had a perfect stay at Chia Laguna - Hotel Village.

Thank you for acknowledging all our staff as they go our of their way to make sure our guests have a memorable stay.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

We had extremely high expectations for this holiday as it was very expensive. We returned a few days ago having spent 11 nights at the Laguna Village with our two daughters 10 and 13. Firstly the beaches were beautiful as they always are in Sardegna which we have been visiting for years. The staff were very pleasant, particularly in the kids club which my youngest daughter attended almost every day and absolutely loved! Our main dissapointment was that our 13 year old was not catered for at all. The mini club goes up to around maximum 11 although my 10 year old was the eldest there. The adventure club runs from 14-17 which i think is pretty ridiculous (do 16/17 year olds really need this?) So having hoped my 13 year old would have some really fun activities to do over the holiday, 11-14 year olds were not able to join in with these which was a great shame. The food at the Bungaville restaurant was really good, however it is important to know that drinks (including water) are not included and are very very expensive. Water is 3 euros a bottle (there is no tap water option so you have to pay this) and one very small glass of white wine is 7 euros. A gin and tonic is 14 euros, so expect a very large bill of extras at the end of your holiday. We stayed at an extremely busy time and often got the impression that the restaurant staff were under extreme pressure and were often unable to cope. We had two interconnecting rooms which were fine but very basic and tatty. For the money we paid we were expecting a much higher standard over 11 nights our sheets were never changed! Finally the evening entertainment was absolutely fantastic and a very high standard. Overall we had a nice holiday but i would not return to this resort as i don't think it was worth the money we paid.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

thank you for sharing with us your recent experience at Chia Laguna - Hotel Village and for your compliment about the stunning location and the miniclub, in fact we really care about our little guests.

We trust to welcoming you back in Sardinia. For any further infomation feel free to contact me directly at gialuca.ivaldi@hotelchialaguna.com

In the meantime I send you my best regards.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

This review is for the hotel village, (4*)not the hotel(5*).
I was traveling with my 15 year old daughter. I have been visiting this type of resort for many years, whilst my family of 5 grew up. This resort ranks in my top 2; excellent food
Excellent service, good, clean accommodation, beautiful surroundings. Evening entertainment was outstanding, it was like going to the theatre most nights!
Lunch costs around €30
Wine €25
Beer €8
Water €3
I would imagine in high season the pool and beach would become too crowded.
If you can, take advantage of the wonders of the peaceful spa (16+)
If you visit Pula don't forget siesta is 1/5.
Fabulous holiday; Enjoy!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Mrs Sara,

We’re delighted you had a perfect stay at Chia Laguna - Hotel Village.