All reviews every night chia laguna previous years the hotel manager beautiful lagoon star review perfect spot sun loungers restaurant staff spread out a la carte menu rooms are large le dune breakfast and dinner special thanks main restaurant stayed nights
Reviewed 27 February 2017

We have been to this hotel twice already and we're hoping to go again this June. As a family travelling with small children (two-and-a-half year old twins) we were looking for something which is family-friendly but also as parents with some pretty high expectations also for a relaxing and possibly luxurious stay.
I am pleased to say we got both - the hotel is very family-oriented (children menus, playgrounds, activities and even buggies which are there for families to use). For the adults, the spa is really great, the food is amazing and the whole place has a handful of bars and restaurants to enjoy. All with friendly and approachable staff who speak good enough English and are always there to help with a big smile.
The hotel is located in breathtaking scenery with hills and the sea surrounding it, the view is really pretty. For some a drawback may be the fact that it's removed from bigger towns or villages but for us it was actually a plus - especially that the resort has literally all you need already there (incl. shops and gelaterias, as well as a large "market place" with a concert theatre). Finally, there are a lot of opportunities to stay active (a good gym, a lot of tracks to jog in the area, water sports) and, last but not least, a private beach (which is somewhat removed but not at an inconvenience since the hotel gets you there via bus or a small "road train" within less than 5 minutes).
All in all I couldn't recommend this place enough!

Room Tip: Try booking a room with sea view - spectacular!
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank WiktorSparrow
General M, Direttore generale at Chia Laguna - Hotel Laguna, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Dear Mr Viktor,

We are beyond delighted that you appreciated the kids facilities and our new Natural Spa at Chia Laguna.
Thank you so much for acknowledging our staff and for recommending our property.

Great to hear it’s one of your favourite places and we look forward to welcoming you back in the paradise!

Best regards,

Reviewed 23 January 2017

Stayed here last summer with my elderly parents .It was a perfect week.Although my mum isn't greatly mobile the hotel worked for us on all levels.Accessibility to the beach was easy with the open aired transport, a short walk along a broad walk to the beach.Staff were always ready to help us,A beautiful beach. The pool area was so relaxing and Luca was always there to help in every way. The Rooms were spacious and nicely decorated, our terrace was great for afternoon sun and a drink .it was very big with stunning views. A small supermarket is across the road if needed. Use the Spa it's one of the best I've been too.
The a la carte menu in the evening was suberb we were never disappointed. The staff so attentive. Yes the drinks were expensive but served on a beautiful terrace and always with nibbles..We were made to feel at home from the moment we arrived by staff and management. ..we're going back this year.

Room Tip: I think lagoon room are more quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
General M, Direttore generale at Chia Laguna - Hotel Laguna, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review on Chia Laguna - Hotel Laguna. I’m delighted that you had a wonderful stay with Us!
I’m so pleased you appreciated our Chia Natural Spa and thank you for acknowledging our staff, we are always seeking to offer a luxurious “haven” for all of our guests to feel comfortable and relaxed.

We look forward to welcoming you back this summer for another fabulous stay with us soon,

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

I have spent a week holiday with my 3 years daughter in the beginning of September.
What to say, a relaxing holiday in a elegant and a specious room, having a good service and good food, seeing my daughter so excited to take the train to the beach...my first time in Sardinia have been absolutely positive, and I will definitely come back to this hotel!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Hikky1010
Reviewed 22 September 2016

I would thoroughly recommend this hotel - the rooms were spacious and comfortable, pool good with great pool assistants, the beach is only a few minute transfer away with regular transfer service from the reception and it benefits from being part of a resort with several other hotels and restaurants. Most of all the food was first class at dinner and the staff throughout the resort were welcoming, polite and helpful. There is also a market shop opposite the hotel. Drinks in the hotel were very pricey. I would thoroughly recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank karen k
General M, Direttore generale at Chia Laguna - Hotel Laguna, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2016

Dear Mrs Karen,

we greatly appreciate your feedback! On behalf of the entire team, we are delighted to receive a lovely review from your recent stay at Chia Laguna - Hotel Laguna.
A warm, welcoming and caring service culture is what we foster the most and we are joyful to hear that you share the same experience throughout your entire stay with us. Rest assured that we will share your kind compliments with the entire team.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon in Sardinia!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I'm surprised on how good are the reviews from this hotel. I was expecting something awesome, and I couldn't be more disappointed. Timings for food are super strict, and if you miss the food, the only thing you can get are 7€ poor sandwiches in the pool bar. There is no room service at all, I tried to call few times for food, offering to pay whatever they ask, and the answer was always no. Rooms are just good enough, nothing special for the price they have. The hotel shows pictures in their site like if they were super close from the beach, all fake. It's a 20 mins walk from the hotel to the beach. There are some mini-trains to go, but still, that's not what they sell... In general I was expecting much more from this place, I'd recommend you all to look into another place

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

thank you for sharing with us your recent experience at Chia Laguna - Hotel Laguna.

As far as the inconveniences highlighted, please note that we have followed up with the departments involved. Every single comment helps us to improve our level of service towards our guests.

We trust to welcoming you back in Sardinia. For any further infomation feel free to contact me directly at gialuca.ivaldi@hotelchialaguna.com

In the meantime I send you my best regards.

Yours Sincerely,