We spent 9 days in this hotel (room 616) with our 2 children from 20 to 29 of August 2017.
The hotel is located at 300m of the Castelsardo old town. Castelsardo is very beautiful. Don't hesitate to climb the stairs, you will discover a lovely village with small streets, trattoria, souvenirs shops, Church. The hotel is built on a hill too face to the sea, the panorama is fantastic. The hotel is clean and quiet our room was spacious (shower, TV, air conditioned). All the staff is very very nice, smiling, welcoming and efficient (topissimo ). A large choice for the breakfast and buffet or service on the table for the restaurant. The dishes are typically sardinian, excellent and copious.
The swimming pool and area are spacious you can swim your daily km if you want.
People say that there is no private parking. It's true but in front of the hotel you have a lot of free parking spaces, and it's easy to park your car.
PEDRALADDA hotel is a right place to discover the area, for visiting or testing a lot of beaches.
We have really appreciated our holidays in this hotel and we recommend it.
Thanks a lot to the PEDRALADDA team, you are fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A jewel in the center of the bay of Vignaccia, with superb views of the Gulf of the Asinara,in Sardinia. A modern complex and dynamic only 50 meters away from the beachof sand and rock, easily accessible through an underpass. At 600 meters from the hotel, on the other hand, is located the centerof the medieval Castelsardo, with its characteristic fortified village on the cliff above the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Pedraladda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pedraladda Hotel Castelsardo
- Hotel Pedraladda Castelsardo, Sardinia