“To meat or not to meat that's the question”

Padre Bio soul bistrot
Ranked #22 of 295 Restaurants in Trani
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 23
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped at padre bio for lunch. I'm a big meat eater...but lunch was a big surprise! No meat so what could happen to me??!!! A really tasty fresh juice, a really nice humus with bread and a great omelette happened to me, and I'm still alive! Nice place, very friendly owner and cook.

1  Thank Leon V

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Have to agree with all the latest reviews, although not being vegetarian stopped for a late lunch on a Sunday, we were the only customers and there was just one member of staff, the food and wine with it were both excellent and the young man in the bistro was friendly, efficient and helpful. If you want a brief change from the usual excellent local food this is well worth a visit.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

I don't normally review restaurants, but really rate this place. We ended up here because not a lot else was open - and we were so glad we did. Amazingly good food (the bread is divine) and whereas I wouldn't normally go out of my way for vegetarian food, I would for this place. Everything is home-made and real thought has been put into the dishes. It was easily one of the best meals of our trip. Add to that the owner was on his own so did everything made it even more impressive.

Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

Trani is nice and so are the restaurants. This one is special, vegetarion low key and cosey. Alternative creative cuisine. Taste was good, wine was good, price was good, personel was friendly and helpfull.

Reviewed 12 July 2015

We stopped in to take away food for a day trip. We had the vegan, pasta-free lasagna and a good polento. Marco made us an amazing fresh fruit and vegetable juice as well. Marco is terrific! He cares deeply about his products and he is very friendly. He speaks English well and gave us some good recommendations for day trips. His restaurant is in a good location, and we loved the cool vibe!