Although there were some pros to this hotel, the parking alone will never bring me back to this hotel. No exaggeration, there are 20 parking spots. That's it! They have no alternative parking and all spots on the street are permit parking only (although the hotel staff continued to offer that option). They also offered we park in a random dark lot across the four-lane highway, which was also full. After driving around for an hour, we parked in a nearby McDonalds and hoped for not getting towed. The rooms are very spacious compared to most hotels. They have a full hot continental breakfast complete with pancakes, waffles, bagels, cereal, coffee, etc. Close to Lechmere station which takes you into Boston (about 4 blocks). Dunkin Donuts right up the hill. BUT there are 2 elevators and they are by far THE SLOWEST elevators I've ever been on. And the stairs don't lead you to the lobby. So be prepared for waiting. Our TV and our friends in the next room wouldn't change channels (even when we switched remotes). Only the volume worked. The shower leaked all over the bathroom floor into the hallway. Only the first person showering gets hot water. The air is either freezing cold or stuffy and hot. One degree difference on the thermostat turns your room into an icebox.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome! Located minutes from downtown Boston on the Green Line of the 'T' Lechmere Station, close to MIT, Harvard University, Museum of Science, TD Garden/NorthStation, Patni Corp., EF Foundation, Kendall Square, Massachusetts General Hospital, Spaulding Rehabilition Center and Massachusetts Eye and Ear, and only 3 miles from Boston Logan Airport (BOS), our hotel is the perfect location for visiting the Boston/Cambridge area. We offer a complimentary American breakfast, featuring our famous cinnamon roll as well as a variety of hot foods. Sit back, relax, and enjoy our Great Room, with 24-hour coffee, complimentary cookies at night, and high-speed wireless Internet access throughout the building. Our convenient location and commitment to service make us the best value in the Boston/Cambridge area, so book now and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express. Contact the hotel directly for packages that'll save you money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Boston - Cambridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Boston - Cambridge Hotel Cambridge
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Boston - Cambridge
- Holiday Inn Cambridge
- Holiday Inn Express Cambridge