All reviews whole foods shampoo and conditioner fire pit starbucks attached summer shack panera bread alewife subway station cool hotel funky bathroom traffic circle outdoor garden harvard square renovated hotel dunkin donuts trader joe s great shower room fridge
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Boston is a stupidly expensive place compared to the rest of the USA. Everything is more expensive there. Finally, I found this hotel thanks to TripAdvisor and it really is all very good. The room, the shower, the bed, the cleaning and housekeeping and even the internet which is generally weak was excellent. Only if, would be the breakfast that is not included and the existent is horribly different. Go in the Starbucks (inside) or in a dunkin donuts (has two next door).

Room tip: Ask for rear view, ugly but silent
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
FreepointHotelGM, General Manager at Freepoint Hotel Cambridge, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Good morning!

Thank you again for staying with us and also thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your stay.
We hope that you will stay will us again.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Had a great experience here. Traveled to tour colleges with my son.

Chantel ( Sp) at front desk was so amazing. Shaun (SP) was amazing engineering.

We will be back for sure. Thank you for an awesome stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family
FreepointHotelGM, General Manager at Freepoint Hotel Cambridge, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Good morning!
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and other travelers who use Trip Advisor as a great resource for booking Hotels.
I will be sharing this review with my associates, especially Chanel and Shawn.

We hope that your son chooses a college in Cambridge and that our Hotel will be your preferred hotel when you are visiting him.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

I recently spent 4 days in this hotel. The rooms were clean and stocked with anything you could possibly need or want. Chanel (Hope I spelled it correctly) was fantastic. When she was at the front desk she would greet you with a smile and ask how was your day. She was very knowledgeable with events that were happening in the area and more. I have stayed at so many hotels over the years both for business and pleasure and I must say the this was one of the most enjoyable stays yet. Please commend Chanel and Shawn (another fantastic staff member) for making my stay fun.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
FreepointHotelGM, General Manager at Freepoint Hotel Cambridge, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Good morning Jean,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Chanel is a fantastic team member, in fact she was just recently promoted and one of the major reasons is all the awesome feedback we keep receiving about her. Shawn is also a great team member. I will make sure they both see this review.

Hope that you will be back in the area soon!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Check in and out was super fast. Room is slightly small for 4 persons. Everything was clean and well
maintained. You can't beat the excellent price! Will definitely stay here again. and spacial thanx to Chanel for being super welcoming, nice and friendly.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello!
We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. I will be sharing your feedback with Chanel this afternoon.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

my overnight staff on 8/20/2017 shawn and santi were absolultely amazing and made sure i had everything i needed. they were very polite and welcoming! would recommend this hotel to all! def a place to stay!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello!
Thank you again for choosing the Freepoint Hotel. We are very pleased that you had an enjoyable stay and to hear that you would recommend us to other.