“Fresh vegan delights ”

Life Alive
Ranked #2 of 28 Quick Bites in Cambridge
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 20
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Life Alive is an organic cafe serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a vibrant casual cafe that is inspiring and honors local artisans, the community, and our global ecology. Our Mission is to Feed the Vitality of the World... one meal at a time. We are here to renew your energy and connection to life by soulfully serving you the most fantastic, organic, therapeutic, whole food you could ever imagine. Our extraordinary food, space, and service are grown, supplied, prepared and designed with the health and vitality of our bodies, communities, and earth foremost in our mind. By providing you with ease and great enjoyment in one of the most important aspects of your wellbeing, we give you the profound experience of contributing to personal and planetary wellness as you blissfully nourish yourself. Namaste!
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

I had seen this place on trip advisor for a while and finally got the chance to go and check it out. I'm so glad I did because it' was one of the most amazing vegan meals I've ever had. I had the green goddess rice bowl and the love alive smoothie and I was full, satisfied and knew that I was nourished. Definitely check this place out

1  Thank juliadalton45

Reviewed 15 July 2016

Busy place, but worth the wait! Great smoothies and meals for the vegetarian or vegan ... but meat-eaters would like it too!

1  Thank Del C
Reviewed 8 July 2016

What an amazing discovery. Just walking by for our first visit to Cambridge, we noticed this spot, stopped and were thrilled with everything about it. The system of ordering first, then seating yourself with a table number and the food being brought to you. The best seasoned, fresh, healthy, delightful creations, I wish there were one in my town. It is a thriving business that is sure to multiply throughout our country, I am sure. Yummy, yummy.

1  Thank jwredlabel
Reviewed 2 July 2016

Vegetarian and organic food was above average. Unique reminds one of the 60's, colorful, and friendly.

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank VicL397
Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

This was so good. Fresh ingredients and perfectly assembled. Went there for breakfast and had a demi warm plate. Also the loco moco smoothie. Great service - basically went with recommendation by the staff as I couldn't decide. Will definitely return.

Date of visit: June 2016