“Lots of choices”

Le's Sushi Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #175 of 674 Restaurants in Cambridge
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Our party of 7 enjoyed a variety of dishes. I love seaweed salad, none of my family members had tried it, they lived it. I was the only one to get sushi fish, the sashimi was very good, I would have liked more than 3 pieces. The Pad Thai was a favorite. I loved my seafood one. My family members got the tofu, but didn't like the texture of the large tofu pieces. My nephew got me the tofu with rice & it had smaller tofu, which they all liked. My picky great niece was able to get dumplings & French fries. The 7 of us are for about $135. I would have liked to have sushi chef specials.

1  Thank terrysinc

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

We had sushi first - fresh fish made our day. I had udon soup then - it was good enough.
you must have sushi here

Reviewed 17 May 2017

This place was pretty good. I ordered a tuna roll and dragon roll. The chef also brought out a shrimp tempura roll on the house. All were good. My only issue was that the dragon roll had a bunch of their mayo and It was a little bit overkill.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

I seriously would like to go to eat sushi here everyday!!! Awesome sushi, I love the Salmon Avo roll and whenever I go I order it. At this restaurant I tried for the first in my life nigiri sushi and it was amazing. I also want to say the staff there is very super nice. For the anniversary with my boyfriend they prepared a special order for him and they packed it in a nice way.

Reviewed 13 November 2016

We ate in this restaurant with a friend.
Really nice moment, the food was good ! Nothing to say.
I recommend !