Lowest prices for your stay
$102
$95
Lol.travel
$87
Comfort Inn$90
Hotels.com$102
Trip.com$116
All reviews front desk choice hotels room was clean hot breakfast nice stay stay there again indoor pool staff was friendly bagels sausage one night stay the breakfast area hot tub lincoln sites motel elevator route
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 July 2022 via mobile

Friendly staff, clean hotel, great breakfast options, plenty of snack items to purchase if needed.. room was very clean and comfortable. Beds were comfortable this was our first time staying at this brand and will definitely try them again!

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 17 June 2022

We stayed here for a couple of nights while taking in as much Lincoln as we could. I give a rating of 4 to chain hotel locations that live up to chain standards, five if they're even better, lower if they fall short. This location was on the edge of a 3 rating because their wi-fi was horrid.

Specifically, I don't mind logging in with a password when I arrive--though in many Choice Hotels I haven't even had to do that, lately. It's also a bit of a pain if I have to log in again on subsequent days. But this wifi required me to log in EVERT TIME I opened my Chromebook. Often the login window would not load automatically and I'd have to disconnect and re-connect. Somebody needs to upgrade the service, because even when I was on, it was often slow, freezing up when I was in the middle of things.

What saved them from getting dinged was their staff, in particular Barbara at the front desk. Choice Hotels always has a good level of service, but this young person was impressive--the place is short-staffed, and she was moving with urgency and purpose above what I usually see. Ihope the management realizes what an asset she is.

Otherwise, it was a pretty normal stay for a Comfort.

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 4 June 2022 via mobile

Overall we enjoyed our stay. The staff was limited, but incredibly nice, friendly and so helpful. The pool water was warm, but a little cloudy. (The kids didn't care a bit!) We stayed in a double queen suite. Huge bedroom, but living space was small. My only complaint was the sleeper sofa. 1 of my kids wanted to sleep on it to avoid having to share a bed with their sibling. When I opened it up, the mattress was DISGUSTING. Looked like dried blood and I don't know what else on it. Great location to a lot of attractions and many restaurants in the area.

Room tip: Located off a frontage road
Date of stay: May 2022
1  Thank Foxyfamtravels
Reviewed 12 May 2022 via mobile

The customer service was excellent. issues were remedied immediately. Housekeeping was limited though. The pool was very warm which was nice for us older people and the hot tub was very hot. We had a double Queen suite and the bedroom part was extremely large. The living room area was very small and could have used an additional chair. The love seat was a tad uncomfortable but was also a hide-a-bed. I could have used a little less bedroom and more “living” space. We took breakfast up to the room and it was tough to find space enough for 4 people to eat. Overall, we will be returning. Breakfast was included. Sorry I forgot pictures.

Room tip: You do have to take the access road to get to the hotel.
Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 30 November 2021 via mobile

Walking through the entryway to the hotel we were met with the smell of lasagna and garlic bread. This was part of the complimentary offerings as well as two beverages. A cold beer tasted good after a 6 hour trip. Sarah, the manager on duty made everyone in our group feel very welcomed. This hotel was very clean and maintained. Our king size bed was very comfortable. The breakfast included scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, sausage and ham along with the usual waffles and cereal and fresh fruit. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. We would definitely stay there again!

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sightseer02760230382