All reviews chuck wagon evening reception complimentary breakfast shopping and restaurants room was clean queen suite oatmeal great place to stay excellent hotel easy access fresh fruit cookies lincoln sites exercise room would definitely stay here again the breakfast area staff was friendly
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here one night. Room was a two queen bed suite with a sleeper sofa. Room was large, clean and comfortable. Has a mini kitchen area that was useful. Staff were friendly and helpful. Pool area was clean and well-kept. Breakfast was good, as well. Breakfast area staff were friendly, as well.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This hotel is in a convenient location to downtown Springfield. The rooms are clean, the bedding is comfortable, the pool is nice (larger than some). The free breakfast is good. Most of all the staff is very friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We were passing through Springfield and needed somewhere to stay for one night. We had a double queen with a pull out. The room was very spacious and clean. Great price too, considering it fit our family of 5 very comfortably. Continental breakfast was also a plus. Only negative was that the pool area was full with kids so my kids decided not to swim because it was so crowded. However, I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Great location with easy access to Interstate and shopping of all kinds plus excellent dining choices nearby. Very comfortable beds plus freshly baked cookies every night and breakfast buffet to get you started right. Coffee all day and night, too!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2018

The staff was friendly. The beds were not your typical Hampton Inn beds. They were hard and uncomfortable. Under the sink there was quite a bit of dust. It was a girlfriend get away weekend and a was bragging to my friend about how comfortable the beds were. What a disappointment.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
dthurman2, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Springfield - Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Cindy H,

We appreciate your choice in Hampton Inn & Suites Southwest. Let me first offer you my sincerest apologies for such a disappointing sleep experience. Our team cares deeply about a positive guest experience and its upsetting when one of our guest leaves unhappy. I hope you can see by the many positive reviews here on Trip Advisor, your experience is more the exception than the rule. I'm disappointed you didn't find our beds comfortable as our beds are in fact the Hampton standard that receives such positive comments. I understand we all have different bed preferences in regards to firmness and support.

Since Trip Advisor doesn't leave us your personal information I'd appreciate if you could reach out to me by email at spiil-gm@johnson-development.com so we can discuss an appropriate resolution. We are so grateful for your time in completing a review, and thank you for your feedback. It's invaluable in our quest is to ensure each guest has an amazing experience and truly feels our "Midwest Hamptonality". We value your input and promise we use it to make improvements. My sincerest apologies to you and we hope we might be able to earn your business back.

Yours in Hospitality,