All reviewsbeautiful atriumliving roomfull size refrigeratoran older hotelwalmart
Reviewed 20 February 2015

Overall accommodations were comfortable and nice. Facility was very nice and professional. I would have liked for someone to come look into the heating system, because it was extremely cold outside and I needed it to be warmer in the room. I turned up the heat but only cold air came out of the vents.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Michael K, General Manager at Aksarben Suites Trademark Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2015

Reviewed 19 February 2015

We stayed their for a volleyball tournament so it was packed. The staff handled the volume well and where friendly and helpful. Generally the interior of the hotel looks good. Breakfast was pretty good and the staff kept everything stocked My particular room was not great. The bath tub lining was pealing off, the Television did not work (do to change of service providers I was told) But the worst issue was the noise from the heater blower. It sounded like it was going to rattle out of the ceiling. It woke me up each time it kicked on.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends

Reviewed 19 February 2015

Apparently there is a new Doubletree Suites being built and this hotel is changing its name. I hope that comes with a little TLC. Lots of water spots in ceiling, dirty vents in rooms, mediocre food. Place needs some updating. Staff is great though, so I hope they pull it together.

• Stayed: February 2015
1  Thank Raina53

Reviewed 18 February 2015

Parking was good for the hotel location. Check-in was smooth with no problems. Each individual in my family was given a warm cookie upon arrival. The atmosphere was very delightful. Loved the glass elevators. Reminded me of a cruise ship I have been on. The food was good but a little pricey. The indoor pool was very nice as was the hot tub. Nice and hot for those who like it that way. The rooms were very cozy and spacious. Room was up to date on the decor. I would highly recommend this hotel to others. Would love to go back again.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family

Reviewed 18 February 2015

I really liked the apartment concept of the room: it came with a separate living room area and a bedroom. There were two TVs (one for each room) and the amenities were good (they can provide toothbrushes and toothpaste if you forgot it). Staff service was wonderful. They also gave a free cookie at check-in. However, they need to have warmer heater settings though as winters are brutally cold! My heater only went up to 72 F and didn't seem to be working properly. Due to the location proximity to my area of business, I will definitely stay here again. There is also a good steak restaurant nearby (The Drover) and if you need to have late night meals, Perkins is only 2 minutes away.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business