“You can't go wrong with La Buvette”
Review of La Buvette

La Buvette
Ranked #56 of 1,426 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 12 October 2017

I love their desserts. Honestly, everything on their menu is heaven, but their desserts are beyond, beyond groundbreaking. I once had a beet chocolate cake here... so... good. You'd never guess it, but that one really blew my mind.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

This place is adorable. The wine is very good and the food is good as well. I only had an appetizer. The atmosphere makes the place what it is. Super laid back--very French!

Reviewed 10 October 2017

A real haven...excellent wine and lovely food. It was a real treat to find this place in the midst of a touristy area. I especially loved the charcuterie.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Over the years I have eaten here several times.

It does not disappoint

Small selection but everything is authentic French, fresh and reasonable.

Abundant wines by the glass.

And great retail prices on the wine as well

If you've been to Provence or other villages in France you can't beat it

I ate there twice this week

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I am French on both sides of the family, only second generation and my great grandfather was Maitre d'hotel at Chez Mouquin in Manhattan during it's hey day. So I might know a little about authentic French cuisine and atmosphere. If you like a place you can get small plates and a bottle off the shelf, then you'll love this place. Sit outside on a nice day and people watch like a true Parisienne. My favorites are Tripe a la Nicoise, any pate de fois gras, charcuterie and cheese combination! I make better beef bourgoignon and escargot but hey I don't have to cook them here and you'll be amazed that they do in their little kitchen in the middle of this very quaint place. I fell in love with my husband here after taking my first bite of Tripe, all I could think of is I'll go home and call dad and tell him that I found it just the way he used to make it, but alas my father had passed away the year before and my now husband looked at me as tears filled my eyes when I looked up from my plate and said "I know and I'm sorry"....
You will fall in love too! I'm sure!

Been to La Buvette? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK