“Hit or miss”
Review of Greenbelly

Greenbelly
Ranked #230 of 1,523 Restaurants in Omaha
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

We’ve hit GreenBelly a number of times for take out. Most items we’ve tried (family of 6) are good, not great. Some are very pedestrian. A few are really good. My son and I love the BBQ chicken pizza. We think their warm sandwiches and pizzas are the best options. My wife seems to like some of the salads and not others.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Haven’t been to Greenbelly for a while and I forgot how good the food is. Took an out of town client there for lunch and he was impressed.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Some of the best healthy food in the area. Great options, good portions and fairily cheap. Definitely recommend going, we even get food gear for work meetings. They even can special make cupcakes for your meeting!

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Panini's, lettuce wraps, & salads - something for everyone. Get the baby berry salad and have them add oranges and chicken.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

I was very excited to try this healthy eatery and I did somewhat enjoy my food but there needed to be more flavor, so I am really missing the rave about what everyone else is getting I guess. I ordered the white truffle chicken sandwich with parmesan potatoes for my side. There was hardly any truffle and the chicken was comparable to the canned chicken from Swanson. The tomatoes should be sliced and there was hardly any spinach on the sandwich. The potatoes I did not like. The parmesan and flavor were also missing. They were almost like stew potatoes and were are also covered in cheese with no taste. I was pretty disappointed, especially for the price. I may try this place again and just order something else and I probably will not recommend this place to anyone either.

Been to Greenbelly? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK