“Get a soup or sandwich”
Review of Jason's Deli

Jason's Deli
Ranked #204 of 1,466 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

I had just the salad bar and enjoyed it. But for variety I think you are better off to include a soup or sandwich as well.

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

This is not a cheap eat per se because it's about $10 for a meal with a salad bar or the salad bar by itself! However you could make two meals out of it when you order to go! The choices on the salad bar were ample! I love the various types of pre made salads like potato salad, quinoa salad, etc! I also like the mini muffins and mini cornbread they have! You make the salad on your own so of you want to savour the meal and make it last, put any salad dressings on the side!

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Yum! This was such a refreshing change from the normal fast food type of places we had been eating at during our trip. Nice salad bar and wonderful deli style sandwiches. The kids loved the ice cream bar afterwards.

Reviewed 26 June 2016

I had them cater a lunch after a wedding the night before. I've used them before for catering and usually some small thing they forget - either napkins, or mayo packets, and this time forgot the dipping sauce for the fruit. They did however, go back and bring them to us. Great fix for a mistake. THe sandwiches were great, as usual and cookies tasted like they were fresh from the oven.

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

My daughter and I visited. She had been here but it was my 1st time. The selection was wonderful. The gentleman who took our order personally made and monitored the preparation of our food to insure it was as gluten-free as possible l. He then came to our table as we were eating to see if everything was fine.

Been to Jason's Deli? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK