All reviewsother guestsnatural swimming poolwonderful hostshomemade jamsfrogsgardenphotoshouse
Reviewed 5 October 2014

We had the pleasure of staying at this "inn" for 3 nights at the end of September. The hosts, Jacqueline and Axel, understand the importance of making their home your home during your stay. From the first contact, communication was prompt and helpful. Our arrival was perfect, as was the entire stay. The property itself is peaceful and removed enough to feel away from the world, but close enough to immerse yourself in all Provence has to share.
Breakfast was perfect! The room was comfortable. There are always fruit and light snacks out, as well as tea/coffee/soda/water available. Spend some time walking around the gardens! And- if time allows- have dinner in one night. Just spending an evening with your hosts is time very well spent!
We would definately return here and encourage you to stay here as well!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jill C
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I'm only reviewing this again because we were there for New Year's and I think this in itself is a great experience.

It was great to have a lovely gourmet meal for New Year's, and it gave us the opportunity to meet new people. On January 1st, brunch is served until later than usual, with lovely new additions such as olive cake and pancakes.

Even though it's obviously cooler than the rest of the year, the temperature still often rises above 0, and there are some nice things to do around as well. I would highly recommend the flamingo park that is a few miles away - in December it's when they're at their pink-est!

As always, Jacqueline and Axel are a delight to chat to and made our stay as wonderful as can be. So much so that we will, of course, be back, and wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else in Provence :)

Room Tip: We love them all but my favourite so far is the Provencale.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bianca1987
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We stayed there for a week and the B&B is a great place to enjoy calmness in Provence in the large garden, having a lot of quiet areas to sit down and relax, enjoy the nice garden or play Boules, Badminton, cricket or use the bicycles. The location is great, very close to Avignon, 40 min from Aix, very close to the lovely villages in Luberon and 5 min from L'Isle sur la Sorgues. So you can fill an entire week just staying in the close surroundings with very little driving around.
Jacqueline & Axel are super nice welcoming people, who have established a wonderful relaxing B&B with beautiful and comfortable rooms, nice little treats for the afternoon, the breakfast with freshly prepared juice & eggs as you wish is superb. Also the idea with the daily apero and offering every day different local wine to taste and get some ideas for winery visits with some little treats is very nice as it is starting the evening in a relaxed and nice atmosphere to have a nice chat, but also get ideas for what to do the next day. You then have a choice to try their table d'hôtes which has been a nice difference to eating out in restaurants, again with very nice wine or follow their restaurant recommendations as there is a lot of choice close by. We enjoyed our week very much, staying in the brand new Passerose room, which is "flowery Provence".

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travel2299
Reviewed 20 October 2013

My mom and I spent 3 nights here in September and had a great time. We enjoyed our nightly aperitifs with Jacqueline and Axel and found the location to be great for sightseeing. Axel also helped us plan several day trips.

The food was delicious. The breakfast was buffet-style with farm-fresh eggs and the dinner with ratatouille and chicken was superb.

The beds were also great and on-site massage is a must. I highly recommend this B&B.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I was hesitant to write this review and deviate from the 5* that everyone has given. I thought this B&B was good. The rooms are great, no issue, even lack of air conditioning was not an issue. I probably didn't realise just how "green" this B&B was before booking. The pool which is a pond is ok, but would much prefer a treated pool, so if swimming is a priority, I would not choose this B&B. The breakfast is ok. The hosts seemed friendly, although I did feel like I was tip toeing a little in someone else's house, this was not helped by the fact that on the first morning to breakfast, I was shsshed by the owner and asked to keep my voice down because people were sleeping. It was 8.30 which admittedly is quite early, but it wasn't 6am and they then went on to turn on the juicer which made 10 times the noise I made talking.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple