Le Domaine des Carmes & Spa(Le Thor)
US$ 233
US$ 199
Hotel Saint Louis(Le Thor)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
US$ 95
Le Coeurisier(Le Thor)
US$ 118
Orbitz.com
Le Domaine des Coudelieres(Le Thor)(Great Value!)
US$ 80
US$ 535
Hotel Le Mas de Cure-Bourse(L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue)
US$ 116
La Prevote(L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue)
US$ 211
  • Breakfast included
US$ 351
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Les Terrasses by David et Louisa(L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue)(Great Value!)
US$ 99
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We stayed there for a week and the B&B is a great place to enjoy calmness in Provence in the large garden, having a lot of quiet areas to sit down and relax, enjoy the nice garden or play Boules, Badminton, cricket or use the bicycles. The location is great, very close to Avignon, 40 min from Aix, very close to the lovely villages in Luberon and 5 min from L'Isle sur la Sorgues. So you can fill an entire week just staying in the close surroundings with very little driving around.
Jacqueline & Axel are super nice welcoming people, who have established a wonderful relaxing B&B with beautiful and comfortable rooms, nice little treats for the afternoon, the breakfast with freshly prepared juice & eggs as you wish is superb. Also the idea with the daily apero and offering every day different local wine to taste and get some ideas for winery visits with some little treats is very nice as it is starting the evening in a relaxed and nice atmosphere to have a nice chat, but also get ideas for what to do the next day. You then have a choice to try their table d'hôtes which has been a nice difference to eating out in restaurants, again with very nice wine or follow their restaurant recommendations as there is a lot of choice close by. We enjoyed our week very much, staying in the brand new Passerose room, which is "flowery Provence".

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travel2299
Reviewed 20 October 2013

My mom and I spent 3 nights here in September and had a great time. We enjoyed our nightly aperitifs with Jacqueline and Axel and found the location to be great for sightseeing. Axel also helped us plan several day trips.

The food was delicious. The breakfast was buffet-style with farm-fresh eggs and the dinner with ratatouille and chicken was superb.

The beds were also great and on-site massage is a must. I highly recommend this B&B.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I was hesitant to write this review and deviate from the 5* that everyone has given. I thought this B&B was good. The rooms are great, no issue, even lack of air conditioning was not an issue. I probably didn't realise just how "green" this B&B was before booking. The pool which is a pond is ok, but would much prefer a treated pool, so if swimming is a priority, I would not choose this B&B. The breakfast is ok. The hosts seemed friendly, although I did feel like I was tip toeing a little in someone else's house, this was not helped by the fact that on the first morning to breakfast, I was shsshed by the owner and asked to keep my voice down because people were sleeping. It was 8.30 which admittedly is quite early, but it wasn't 6am and they then went on to turn on the juicer which made 10 times the noise I made talking.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank pedro_on_hols
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I can add little to what has already been said regarding this wonderful property. We stayed for 7 nights in September and regretted leaving. The location is convenient for almost everywhere in Provence, and you have the queit of the countryside to go with an easy drive home.
Jacqueline and Axel are wonderful hosts and we enjoyed an aperatif each evening and dinner twice. The dinner, while simple, was simply superb.

They have every right to be proud of Couleur Lavande, and I stongly encourage you to give this place a try, even if B & B is notyour thing- you will not be disapointed.

By the way the masseuse they have available is excellent, as good as I have had anywhere.

Room Tip: Loved the Loft room, very roomy, but only if a spiral staircase is no problem. All the other rooms are excellent also.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We visited Couleur Lavande in April and loved it so much we returned in late August for 6 days. We had the most wonderful time - my previous review gives a lot of detail but I cannot emphasise enough how beautiful and relaxing it is to stay at Jacqueline and Axel's lovely Provençal property.

My husband and I stayed in the Loft room again - which as the largest is great for a longer stay. We saw all the other rooms as well and they are absolutely beautiful with everything thought of, each with a unique charm.

We spent less time madly sight seeing on this vist and enjoyed relaxing in the grounds and by the wonderful natural pool that is great for a cooling off swim. The day beds around the pool are varied and in good condition and pool towels are provided.

The best thing about our visit was eating two evenings with Jacqueline and Axel. We enjoyed the fresh tasty ingredients of Jaqueline's cooking and Axel contributed quite considerably with the famous aperitifs and his homemade entrees. We enjoyed their company very much on these evenings.

Everything has been thought of at the Couleur Lavande and we came home very refreshed and relaxed. It was lovely to be there in the summer as April had been quite cold.

We had two great meals in Isle sur la Sorgue. One was at Le Vivier and the other at Le Carre d'Herbes. I would highly recommend both. We also had a great less formal lunch at La Guinguette, a 'cafe' by the river. Great ice cream!

The last comment I would like to add is how soundly we slept. I am not the best sleeper but we really did sleep like babies! This may be because of the great bed or the relaxed state of mind we were in, but it was great.

The breakfasts were as delicious as always and the eggs so fresh from the chickens!

Thank you Jacqueline and Axel for another amazing stay. We will be back.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great. The Loft especially suitable for a longer stay.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
couleurlavande, Propriétaire at Couleur Lavande, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2013

Dear S & A,

I'ts always a huge pleasure to have you both "at home". And it's an equally huge pleasure to see how much you've enjoyed your stay. I still have printed in my mind the stars in A.'s eyes when he told us "this is Eden's garden - the paradise".

We reaaaaaaaally liked our evenings together as well... your company is very much appreciated and these moments will allways stay in our memories.

Please, do come back soon!

Lots' of love,