Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Serenity Helicopters tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Serenity Helicopters
from US$ 379.99
from US$ 499.99
from US$ 474.99
1,933 results
All reviews mad dog pilot mike grand canyon mike love helicopter tour luxury van chose serenity an amazing experience amazing pilot his knowledge hoover dam landing site boulder airport other companies highly recommend this company once in a lifetime great commentary
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

What an amazing trip - the whole team were first class from pick up to drop off - the girls in the office friendly and professional and Jim the pilot was the best. His knowledge and the way he guided us through the flight was first class he was entertaining and informative - the picnic breakfast was just right - I am a nervous flyer but 2 minutes into the flight I was totally at ease - definitely recommend

TrinaL147, Owner at Serenity Helicopters, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Susan, I appreciate the amazing review! The team will love knowing they made such a great impression. It means a lot to know we helped ease any nerves you may have had initially. Thank you for sharing! Hoping to see you again sometime.

Kindly,

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The best thing we did in Vegas by far! The service was perfect... door to door pick up and drop off. Friendly staff and the pilot was incredible (Mike "maddog" Davis). He made the experience even better. I would recommend this to anyone and would 100% do it again ... worth every penny.

TrinaL147, Owner at Serenity Helicopters, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

You're the best! Thanks for the kind words about our team -- it was a pleasure to have you on board. Hoping you'll have the chance to make it back here again.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I can’t recommend Serenity Helicopters enough. From the service on the phone booking the trip to the door to door pickup/drop off and our pilot Jim - the entire package was fantastic. Professional service, great personalities, very clear that they all love what they do. We thoroughly enjoyed our tour of the Grand Canyon. One of the ladies on our flight was a little nervous since she doesn’t like heights, but she was at ease once we got going. Felt like we were floating through the air and Jim was great with the commentary, history and sightseeing info.

TrinaL147, Owner at Serenity Helicopters, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

I can't thank you enough for recommending us, Pennie! We couldn't be happier to know we shared a fantastic experience from start to finish, and Jim will appreciate your shoutout. Hoping to see you here again sometime.

Best,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I saw the Grand Canyon as a child from the side of the road and wasn’t that impressed. When the wife wanted to go AND spend a bunch of money to see it from a helicopter I had my reservations. Let me tell you, this is 100% the best way to see the Grand Canyon. Our pilot, Mad Dog, was a true professional, mixing in a bit of music and exciting flying with a landing so smooth it took me a second to realize we had touched down. The views are incredible and the staff at every point, from pick up, registration to pilot were top notch. The lunch is lighter fare but that’s probably better for the folks who get airsick. Could not give a higher recommendation, they are number one on here for a reason.

I'm excited to hear we exceeded all your expectations! There's truly nothing like a bird's eye view, and it means a lot that we were the ones to share this unforgettable experience with you. Thanks for recommending us so highly!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely awesome hilite of my holiday Jim made it even better if you have a chance to do it go for it

Elaine, isn't Jim great? He'll love knowing he helped highlight your holiday with a Grand flight! Thanks for this.

All the best,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I loved our magical flight through Grand Canyon accompanied by the witty and knowledgeable Jim. I can't describe the epic journey, you just have to experience it! I also need to say that it was money well spent.
Nikola Matson

We loved having your family on the flight, Nikola! Thanks for sharing this epic journey with Jim and all of us here. Hope to have you back another time.