Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Terrified to terrific

John jumped with me and it was an amazing experience. I was terrified but he was super nice and... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
A8002SYdonnah
via mobile
FAN-F'KIN-TASTIC!!!

By far the best choice to celebrate my 50th! Maura's attitude was contagious,best Tandem guide, but... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Z3322JYdarrenb

Recommended experiences in and around Boulder City
from US$ 64.99
from US$ 105.00
from US$ 499.00
from US$ 266.77
More Info
All reviews tandem jump sky diving amazing experience instructional video tandem partner bucket list these guys adrenaline rush instructor company jumps chute las vegas instructions van jokes
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2021 via mobile

How personal and comfortable they made everyone feel. The instructors were approachable and polite. Everything was clean, professional, and it was really a fun atmosphere!

Date of experience: March 2021
1  Thank 726jeffreyk
Reviewed 5 March 2021

Marvelous time! I went by myself and my instructor was great. I would do it all again next time in town!

Date of experience: March 2021
1  Thank Y8795HMlouiss
Reviewed 24 February 2021

Jump instructors and office staff are A+ professionals, are easy going and personable. The skydiving experience is amazing and worth every penny. I plan to jump again! If you do a tandem jump, ask for Jeff or Gordon to be your instructor.

1  Thank N5783OImatthewf
Reviewed 17 February 2021

Skydive Las Vegas did such an amazing job prepping me for my jump that I didn't realize how nervous I was until I got on the airplane. The entire experience was wonderful and I was so grateful for my instructor, Jordan. He made me feel safe and secure. I'm so glad I skydived and I am so glad I chose Skydive Las Vegas as my jump location.

1  Thank NewLasVegasLocal
Reviewed 15 February 2021 via mobile

I had a great time!!! My instructor was amazing ! He told me everything I needed to know and by the end I was ready to go again!!! Awesome and nice people !

1  Thank djboosiefb