All reviewsfirst floorpaul de vencewonderful staythe location is perfectcomfortable bedfrench rivieralovely poolbeautiful viewchefterracevalleyvillagewineslinensprovence
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Recently stayed for 4 nights as an anniversary treat. This hotel exceeded all our expectations - we had a truly wonderful stay.

It is a small boutique hotel, a short walk down the hill from the wonderful Alain Llorca restaurant. Our room on the first floor (Room 8) was absolutely fabulous - large modern contemporary style, with a king bed, lounge area, enormous bathroom and a private balcony with a fabulous view of the villages below. The pool is perfect for a refreshing dip, its secluded with hedges all around for privacy and has plenty of sun loungers. Our anniversary dinner in the restaurant was incredible, overlooking St.Paul De Vence. The service from the staff throughout our stay was exceptional. They were all lovely and made our stay very special. It was a truly magical holiday thanks to Alain Llorca. Thank you.

Room Tip: Top floor for great views
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

The hotel is beautiful, the terrace of the restaurant has a breathtaking view! We went with a group of friends for the cooking class with the Chef, it was great! The food is delicious, staff is lovely too.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 November 2016

I was thrilled to return to Hotel Alain Llorca. The experience starts when making the reservation, staff are extremely helpful and accommodating. On check-in, you are reminded how special this hotel is. I arrived unusually early, expecting only to drop off my bags. I was warmly welcomed and brought to the terrace to wait while my room was prepared (well ahead of schedule). I certainly had no complaints as I enjoyed a drink on a particularly sunny autumn morning, making the most of the wifi while enjoying the stunning view of St. Paul de Vence.

I have now stayed in three different rooms at this property and although all slightly different, each of them were spacious and beautifully furnished. Bathrooms are huge with large jacuzzi baths, stand alone showers and separate toilets. The walk-in wardrobes are superb. The view, particularly from the first floor balconies is fabulous.

The luxury of being able to avail of an outstanding restaurant for breakfast, lunch &/or dinner cannot be underestimated. I have never used the pool, but I'm sure that it's wonderful in the summer months.

Spacious rooms, delicious food, incredible views and warm welcoming service, I cannot imagine anything else that you'd need.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Trunkix4
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Though the hotel a part of the restaurant complex, it is set apart. We checked a few of the rooms before choosing number 9. The rooms are either on the ground or the first floor. They all were spacious, but we picked one on the first floor, which was well lit and had a great view. These were not just rooms serving the restaurant guests, but were at a level with a real hotel. Having dinner and breakfast at the restaurant is just a big bonus. The location is great for excursions to Monaco, Nice, Cann and the surrounding area.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HYNDOsDad
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

My friends and I had lunch a several of times there. The restaurant has the most stunnng view of the village of Saint Paul du Vence.
Food is of high quality and creative. It reflects the essence of the Provence . Staff are very friendly and the sevice is outstanding. Virgenie who manages the restaurant and the hotel is the soul of the place. She is very delightful, smart and her laugh is infectious.
You can sit for hours breathing fresh air, enjoying a wonderful meal. Do not miss the cheese board!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends